X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday Night Elbows >>>

YTD: 27-44, -26.15 Units

Leafs +120 vs Sabres - 2 Units
    Pretty high number for Buffalo to be laying when they have not been playing good hockey....they have lost 3 of 4, and the win was over Boston who were in a bad spot. Leafs get Tucker, Mcabe back...as well as the 2nd game for Wellwood.....really helps the PP, and I like the makeup of the 3 top lines now. Looks like Maurice has the top PP unit from last year back intact with Wellwood joining Sundin, Tucker, Mcabe & Kaberle. That gives the Leafs some depth with Antropov and Blake joining the 2nd unit. Blake has struggled to score this year, and doesn't look to be clicking with Sundin...so the expected dropping of him to the 2nd line with Wellwood and Tucker might just be the thing he needs. Blake needs a playmaker, just like Wellwood, and that might be a better fit at centre then the shoot-first Sundin. Just like the depth better with a healthy team.....Leafs also usually play Buffalo tough. Leafs coming off a blowout loss to Ottawa. Love them as a dog tonight, but that usually means a 5 goal loss....lmao....especially with FF & me on them at the same time! lol.

Bluejackets +185 vs Red Wings - 1 Unit
    Much like Ottawa last night, Detroit can't win every game, right? They might be due for a loss tonight...they were not that great last game with a close 1-goal win over a tired Nashville team, and I'll take my chances in this spot with the decent BJ's who have some goalscoring talent up front, have been playing well, and have the breakout goalie of 2007 back in net tonight in Pascal Leclaire. Wings see the return of Hasek tonight after missing some time with a problem to the old man's hip...and even before the injury he seemed to be showing his age not playing to well with a .877 SP...and a 4-2-1 record behind a dominant team. Osgood has actually been the man in Detroit, going 8-0...and I'm not sure Hasek has the vezina-caliber play left....especially in the first game back from the press box. Sore hips cannot be good for active goaltenders like him. JMO. Like the value here.

Avalanche -120 vs Canucks - 2 Units
    Really seems like a Vancouver loss tonight.....playing in b2b nights, against division rivals...in a rematch of a Canucks win in Denver last week. Hats off to the "nuckers" if they can win their 3rd game in a row, and a sweep of a delayed home-an-home of a rested Colorado team. Colorado comes into Vancouver winning 6 of 7. Their one loss was to the Canucks, but the road team has won each of the last four games in this series. Vancouver and Luongo have sucked at home this year. Luongo has lost his last four at home and is 1-6 with a 3.37 GAA. I like the hot Avs on a fairly low number, with a revenge factor...

GL Everyone.....finally a winning night last night....let's turn this **** around :beerbang:

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-09-2007, 10:48 AM.

JML- GL!...i will most likely be on COL tonight, as well. I never thought i would say this, but hoping Thoedore is in net with his 2.25 GAA. He has really played well and much better than crapdaj, and the way they have been rotating goalies, it is his turn tonight. COL won 2 in a row on the road and VAN just 1-6 at home. I think it is worth a play at basically pick. Lets face it, outside of a few teams, home ice means squat in the NHL. That went out the window when rinks became uniform size.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      JML- GL!...i will most likely be on COL tonight, as well. I never thought i would say this, but hoping Thoedore is in net with his 2.25 GAA. He has really played well and much better than crapdaj, and the way they have been rotating goalies, it is his turn tonight. COL won 2 in a row on the road and VAN just 1-6 at home. I think it is worth a play at basically pick. Lets face it, outside of a few teams, home ice means squat in the NHL. That went out the window when rinks became uniform size.
      Couldn't agree more :beerbang:

Comment

I am on Columbus with JML. Good Luck to Us. May the dog come out barking!
        May have to take a closer look at Toronto....I saw where FlyersFan was on them as well.

GL!
        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

GL with the BJ's JB! lol :thumbs:

How was your men-in-tights soap opera last night? lol

Comment

WTF!!!....TOR game isn't on the NHL package tonight...it's some horse**** NHL network i don't even get......do they have exclusive rights or something? Are you getting the game tonight on your channels up there like CBC? or TSN? If so i should be getting it on the package on that channel, too.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              WTF!!!....TOR game isn't on the NHL package tonight...it's some horse**** NHL network i don't even get......do they have exclusive rights or something? Are you getting the game tonight on your channels up there like CBC? or TSN? If so i should be getting it on the package on that channel, too.
              It's on TSN.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                It's on TSN.
                i don't understand then why i can't get it.....:bang: . I get like 400 games a night and the only time i don't get a game maybe is if it is on Versus or maybe on a Saturday where there are 15 games and 1 or 2 gets left out (i think they can show max 12 games a day). That stinks......guess i will be watching DET game....

Comment

i've seriously had the worst luck with top fantasy picks this year. Baseball i had Andruuuu Jones, football i have had Steven Jackson (with the 3rd pick) and now in hockey i have Marion Hossa and Cheechoo who stink and Spezza and Gagne who have missed like 5+ games apiece but won't go on IR, so they are taking up space on my bench. ugghhhhh.

Comment

lmao.....TOR outshot 15-4 1P....this is truly going to be the last time i even look at a leafs game...i swear if i would have picked BUF, TOR would have outshot them 15-4.....

couple cheap penalties on DET giving CBJ a 5 on 3...better score on that one to tie it....

Comment

Leafs are going to win this one......holding the fort....Raycrfot playing well....the ofence will get a couple in the third....

Comment

hockey is a funny game....CHI outshooting STL like 10-1 and Lalime takes a tripping penalty...:30 later it's 1-0 STL.....completely outplayed and leading 1-0.....

DET is completely dominating that game...the only SOG CBJ is getting were on the 5 on 3........hopefully you can get a cheap one and tie it up....DET is going to have to melt down in some form for CBJ to have a chance...but it is certainly possible....
                        Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-09-2007, 09:02 PM.

Comment

FF's fav player Mcabe SCORES

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            FF's fav player Mcabe SCORES

:bang: :bang: ...game isn't on and i have the hockey package......

maybe he heard me call him out......:beerbang:

Comment

refs calling a bunch of penalties in the DET game....that should be good for CBJ because they haven't done anything 5 on 5....hopefully you can get one on the PP.....

Comment

Working...
                              X