• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Friday 11/9

ytd 34-21 (+32.54 units)

Columbus +190

2 units

Includes OT. What a stupid line, IMO....

I agree...way too high....GL Stif... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      I agree...way too high....GL Stif... :beerbang:
      doesn't mean you have to play it. I guess i have never understood that premise. I sure as heck don't want to fade a team that is winning the way DET is. They haven't allowed more than 2 goals in ages. This isn't a bad spot for them, they aren't coming off a B2B...they aren't in a traditional "bad spot"......I don't want to lay 200 with DET but it doesn't mean CBJ is any better play. I guess i fall more into the capping category of flmrrz who caps by matchup not by line. I don't give a **** what the linei is, if i can't find an advantage in the game i'm not playing it..........but to each his own...will be a nice payoff if it hits. GL!...hope it hits....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        if i can't find an advantage in the game i'm not playing it.....
        Check in net...I think that is an advantage....the hottest goalie in the HL facing one of the coldest coming off an injury at 43 years old....and Det hasn't given up more that 2 goals in ages, because Ossie has been awesome....and Leclaire actually hasn't given up more than ONE goal in ages....I do agree with your though...I need to see an advantage too, not just a good line...but IMO, there is both here....it's not often you get the hottest goalie in the league at +190....I had to do it....who knows...
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-09-2007, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Check in net...I think that is an advantage....the hottest goalie in the HL facing one of the coldest coming off an injury at 43 years old....and Det hasn't given up more that 2 goals in ages, because Ossie has been awesome....I do agree with your though...I need to see an advantage too, not just a good line...but IMO, there is both here....it's not often you get the hottest goalie in the league at +190....I had to do it....who knows...
          still don't like it, though, i do agree with you on Leclaire. And hey, as i said to each his own. But i just don't like getting in front of a team as hot as DET. If DET hadn't been playing well, then it's a different story, IMO. **** happens, Leclaire could stand on his head tonight, as he has done before. You may very well win. :thumbs: ...certainly will be pulling for you. I am going to watch it (can't bear to watch us go down in flames with your leafs tonight.....lol). I just can't find a reason not to take DET and i certainly am not laying -220's in this league
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X