Friday NHL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday NHL

I am coming off a really big loss last night. lost 100 bucks on ottawa loosing to washington which is retarded.

so anyway i am thinking about quiting betting i said i would i lost that game. but i dunno lol

anyway, heres 2 bets for tonight

regulation time

CBS Blue Jackets v DET Red Wings----------Blue jackets $12.70 to win $35.50
    ATL Thrashers v FLO Panthers---------------panthers $40.00 to win $40.00

i like the blue jackets because they have superb goaltending. i think detroit will drop the ball tonight

i like the panthers because kovalchuck is injured, but not out, but still injured so it has to count for something. but i am just guessing with this. arg

good luck to all.
    NHL Betting 09-10
    18-21 (+0.35 units)

AY- GL!....i noticed you went 0-4 -40.00 the day before and then laid 100.00 on the OTT last night. Tonight you have 12.00 on one game and 40.00 on another. Pick an amount and stick with it. NHL is too unpredictable to lay big money on. If you lay 10x your normal bet on one game and it loses, you are in deep trouble. Hang in there.....pick an amount that you are comfortable betting on EVERY game and keep it that way. If 10.00 is what you are comfortable with then play that amount. If you see something you really like, maybe go 15.00 on it. If 20.00 is the amount then stay with 20.00Keep plugging away. I liked the FLA tonight, as well. In reality, **** happens, even to the best bets in the best situations. I liked PHI last night as much as any game i have seen, but i bet the standard bet becuase i have been burned too manytimes in the past laying big units...just not worth it. Keep at it, you'll turn it around....GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks for the motivation man. i guess i should settle down a bit. and thanks for the tips.
      NHL Betting 09-10
      18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Working...
      X