NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

dang, finally won a game involving TOR Friday....really pushing my luck today i think....

NYR -120...........yeah, i know. laying money on the road for a team who is 0-5-1 on the road. BUT....NYR have been playing some very good hockey the past 2 weeks and i was really impressed with their game vs. the Islanders this week in just an awful spot for them. They actually led for a good portion of the game before falling in the 3P which was expected. Sean Avery coming back has been huge for NYR. One of the guys who is a grit/energy guy who can contribute as well. That helps give them 2 good solid lines to roll. TOR has been really average at home and has lost 2 or 3 in a row i believe. They still take dumb penalties, allow too many SOG/game, have an average "defensive" core and their goaltending has been shotty at best for the most part (save the Friday night shutout). Neither goalie for TOR has played well at the AC, and i am hoping to get Crapskola in net for this one. NYR playing 4I6 but with rest, TOR playing 3I4 and BB. Not the strongest play, but something tells me they get it done today. I like playing a good team off a loss who has been playing well going against a team coming off a shutout. But once again, i am really probably pressing my luck betting TOR 2 days in a row.

really having a hard time with today's card. I would like to play PHI, and still may. PIT has been awful lately. Hopefully Gagne is back. LAK at +100 haven't played since last Saturday and they are facing a DAL team playing 4I6 all on the road. DAL has owned LAK, but LAK beat them 2-1 at home a couple weeks ago. Almost have to play a rested LAK team, as both teams are .500 on the season. CAR looks interesting, as did MON but Huet has crappy numbers vs. the Sens and Gerber has been lights out.

Anyone have any solid thoughts on any other matchups or these (beyond "that line is just too high") from a handicapping angle?

been a great last 2 weeks......trying not to force plays today.....some days the whole card jumps out and other days it seems like it might as well be in japanese.....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ADD: OTT -1.......Actually like this spot....Gerber in net and i like coming back with OTT at home off a home loss.....Gerber has good numbers vs. MON. Spezza still out and will miss his 6th game in a row.....OTT had been playing well without him. Hopefully Gerber delivers the goods today.

I am buying out of the NYR play. I see some guy named Valiquez or something is in net for NYR today and i don't trust that guy starting a road game. I don't know a thing about him. I'm not laying -125 on the road with a no namer.

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL today ff, Valiquettes starting for the rangers. I took the o5.5 in that one. I like totals as much as you do but he hasn't looked great since being in the nhl, and first start this season against a leafs team that can score. Seems like a spot for 6-7 total.

Preds are probably my favorite play on the board today, Mason has turned it around and jackets were awful vs the wings and go b2b tonight. Have you checked it out? What are your thoughts on it?

Comment

GL FF :beerbang:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

JML, Q- THX!.....

wow..........OTT storms back to win 3-1.......not sure i was on the right side for most of that one but a win is a win....

flmrrz- i am just not finishing looking at the card. I did like NAS on first glance.....will finish looking at everything......

Comment

1-0 +2Units so far today......just a couple smaller plays for tonight......

NAS -145............1 1/3Units..........basically fading CBJ winning both games in this home and home. If they lose, i will come back on them for 3 Units on Monday. CBJ was just ass last night and they couldn't get a SOG if they didn't have a PP or a 5 on 3 (hope that is the case tonight as well). They are playing BB on the road, 3I4 and have lost 3 of L4. NAS resting since Wednesday having won 3 of L4 and only loss in OT to the Wings. Only thing i don't like is the "first game off a road trip spot" for NAS, but i think they may be a little more focused with this one as a home and home vs. a division opponent. And they have been home for 3 days and had practice etc.....

LAK +100........1Unit.........see my thoughts above on this one. Just playing the spot here.....

NYR/TOR Over5 1/2......1Unit.....joining the board on this one......i never win totals so my appologies in advance for the 1-0 hockey game.
              Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-10-2007, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Nice hit on the sens ff. I decided last minute to get on that game but wanted to take it -.5 in reg and pinny froze me out and matchbook doesnt have that option. I took it as a sign from the betting gods to stay off it lol so i didnt bother calling it in.

Comment

GL with the rest FF :beer2:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

udog, flmrrz- THX!.....looks like DAL is going to stick it to the LAK tonight.....had to try the spot, though......

you will never see another total on my card again as long as this forum is around.....

2-2 +1.3Units....counting LAK as a loss.....pissed away a unit on that total...uggghhh...

GL to everyone!

Comment

LMFAO.....4-0 DAL and the LAK tie it up with 3 to go.....guess i shouldn't have counted that L so soon....

Comment

LAK take the lead..............:beerbang: :laughing: :beerbang:

Comment

DAL ties it on the PP...........:bang: :bang:

what a wild game.....

Comment

LAK come from 4 down in the 3P to win it...............:beerbang: :beerbang:

shame on me for counting them out....

REVISED NIGHT:

only that stupid ass totals blemish.....:bang: ....ruined a perfect week.....i hate totals.....never again

3-1 +3.3Units........

GL to everyone!
                            Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-11-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X