Ang's NHL <<Saturday>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL <<Saturday>>

So after yesterday (when I laid -150 on Florida! :puke: ) I have a .500 record but am down more than 10 units. That tells me I'm playing way too many favorites. I used to be mainly a dog player, hit around 50% and make money that way. I'm going to try and get back to that by making a concerted effort to look at dog lines. I'm sure this will screw me, but let's see what happens.

Toronto +100, 2 units
    Rangers/Leafs Over 5.5 -103, 2 units
    Valiquette starting for the Rangers is a far cry from Lundqvist. Saturday night in TO just screams over. Rangers far from great on the road...

Tampa Bay +110, 2 units
    After a decent start, Caps starting to come back down to earth lately like I figured they would. They're actually last in the conference. I haven't taken advantage of it...until tonight. Tampa has been brutal on the road and this is a good spot for them to build off a couple straight wins.

Pittsburgh +105, 2 units
    Pens took all 8 games in this matchup last year and are 0-1 in this matchup this year. Revenge game right here. This line seems a little fishy to me as I think the Flyers should be a bigger favorite.

Sabres/Bruins Under 5.5 -115, 2 units
    Bruins have scored a total of 5 goals in their last 4 games. Sabres have scored 2 goals in their last 3 games.

Columbus +149, 2 units
    Jackets/Predators Over 5.5 +135, 1 unit
    Norrena v. Mason? I'll take a shot at a big payout on the over. I'm sure that means this game will end 3-2 with NO empty net goal. Jackets were in that game last night until about mid way through the third. No way the Preds should be -160 to anyone right now.

Edmonton +215, 2 units
    Oilers looked a lot better against Colorado the other night and almost pulled it off. They had so many chances and just couldn't bury them. Flames have lost 4 straight and in the battle of Alberta, you can pretty much throw the records out the window.

Phoenix +175, 2 units
    Nobody is giving these Coyotes any credit. Gretz has them playing extremely well. Phoenix is 5-1 on the road and the Sharks are 1-4 at home.

GL Everyone.

GL today ang, I was close to taking the bolts and I like the sabres under as well. With you on the dogs and over so just butting heads on your squad

Comment

hey man i know how it rolls... wish you the best of luck to get back!!!!!!!

with ya on Columbus and Toronto!!!!
      Last edited by akatdrake; 11-10-2007, 08:23 PM.
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Lost 2 shootouts tonight... :puke:

Those hit and it's a GREAT night...

Comment

Working...
        X