NHLRS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Sunday

don't like the card today and probably should have passed, BUT.....

CHI +125 (1P)................i was going to play them for the game, but i don't like the fact that they have already beaten DET twice this year and i don't like seeing everyone lining up on them. I do expect a good 1P effort as this is the last home game before hitting the road for a bunch. Probably should have just left the card alone, but this play kept jumping out at me and i am going to roll with it.

don't like MIN missing players and i don't like COL with Budaj in net as he has been very shaky lately in watching him. Maybe he is hearing footsteps from his counterpart trying to take his job.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

good luck FF, Vince Young sucks.

Comment

gsad- THX!.......he does suck.

Comment

gl ff, another day off in pucks for me.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          gl ff, another day off in pucks for me.
          flmrrz- THX!....yeah, i almost took the day off, as well. I did like this play, though, and i have been killing it (knock on wood) the past couple weeks and so i decided to roll with my initial thought in this one. I have been doing a good job of not playing anything marginal, but i thought this one was solid enough to roll with.

Comment

great 1P by CHI today......overcame the early PP's by DET and finished the period strong...hopefully they hold on for everyone else.....

1-0 +2.5Units..............

18-5 +29.1Units L11 days......great to bank some early for the "rough" patches to come...

GL to everyone!

Comment

Nice hit ff. Might have to tail your red hot picks tomorrow.:beerbang:

Comment

Nice hit. Everything we talked about last night. Chicago plays det tough, and Kane and Toews. Go figure:thumbs:

Comment

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X