NHLRS Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Monday

not a lot of time and just one play today...

CBJ -140........................only thing i don't like is CBJ playing 4I6, but they are a very good home team and this is the 2nd game of a home and home, and i like CBJ to get the split. They played very well in coming back on Saturday vs. NAS and lost in a SO. CBJ losers of 4 or L5, NAS winners of 4 of L5.....like both those trends to be reversed tonight.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL ff, the 4 in 6, the first game home after the roadie combo pushed me to the sidelines in this one but I've been a bit unlucky in pucks as of late so I prolly just saved you a loss :)

Comment

Flmrrz- THX!.....i throw out the first home game off a roadie here as they are playing a home and home. I think it's a little different when you play someone and then turn around and get them at your place. You just played them 2 days ago and lost. I think that focuses you real quick. You don't want to drop 4 points in 2 days to a division opponent. I don't like the 4I6 factor, but with Hitchcock, i think they will grind out a low scoring victory. It's funny everyone laid money on CBJ at home to beat STL just 7 days ago, and everyone played them over DET.......then they lose a couple games and all of a sudden they aren't worth backing anymore?? They are a good home team and i think you can toss NAS, STL, CHI, CBJ all in a hat and they are the same team. Very good some nights, bad other nights....just need to pick the right spots with them. This is about the max i would lay with any team, especially teams like those. But i do think they get it done tonight.

Comment

I agree with you that many are too quick to jump off the jackets bandwagon. They are a good young team and with that coaching are probably a better team than the other 3 you mentioned by a little bit imo. I think there is relevance to your home and home series take being more relevant than the first game home trend. I do think there are situations in which the 2nd game back home can be the bigger let down spot and this could be that situation here. I'm curious to see how it plays out. If they pull it out tonight, I might take a shot at fading them vs the hawks on wednesday. Especially if this is a down to the wire type of game.

Comment

Like Columbus playing at home BIG TIME.

GL

Comment

GL man
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

good luck to you, i am with ya on this one
              NHL Betting 09-10
              18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

scorp, Q, AY- THX!.....

ADD:

NJD/PIT Over 1 1/2 (1P) -105

GL to everyone!

Comment

lmao.....NJD up 2-0 on 3 SOG.....and to think i played the Over 1P because i thought it was Weekes who sucked.....:laughing: :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    lmao.....NJD up 2-0 on 3 SOG.....and to think i played the Over 1P because i thought it was Weekes who sucked.....:laughing: :laughing:
                    lol, too easy nice hit. :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                      lol, too easy nice hit. :beerbang:
                      :thumbs: ....good start for you by NJD.....i mean wow...how bad is PIT right now....

Comment

lol i quit
                        NHL Betting 09-10
                        18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

CBJ just can't get out of their own way tonight.....just can't keep the momentum long enough to get something manufactured.....looking like a loser tonight....

Comment

lmfao...defender falls down for CBJ and they get a 3 on 1....CBJ was just out of sync all night...kind of surprised me...didn't look tired, just looked disorganized. surprised to see that out of a hitch team...they're toast

1-1 -.8Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

whats your ytd?
                              NHL Betting 09-10
                              18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Working...
                              X