Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL monday with flmmkrz

Devils + 130 x 1 unit

Gonna take my shot here. 4 in 6 nights for the pens in this one. They are struggling badly and have only played one home game in their last 7, that one a quick stop off that saw them playing the next night so I'm looking at this one as the first home game back after an extended roadie, a traditionally bad spot for home squads. The last time these 2 met, the pens layed the wood to the devils and Brodeur specifically chasing him from the game. I'm sure the team and Marty will be looking to give some back tonight. Jersey has had a pretty lax sched, played decently enough to have snuck a win on the island in their last one and take away the one loss to the pens have been playing better as of late. Sutter has this team playing more the way he wants them to and and its just a matter of time till they start getting better results from it, good night for that to start tonight.

GL all

Adding:

Isles + 129 x 1 unit

Bottom lining it, A red hot isles team catching a flyers team in midst of a 4 in 6 night sched that is due for a letdown. Off an extended road trip they had the draw of Sid the kid in their building and adrenalin or whatever it was got them thru a tough spot but tonights a different vibe. The isles aren't as sexy a draw so the 1st game home letdown might be pushed back to today. Meanwhile the isles are fresh having only 1 game in the last 5 days . Both these teams have good special teams play but I look for the isles to get a bulk of the chances on the pp being the fresher more disciplined squad. At + odds worth a shot here.

Comment

flmmrz- GL!...i didn't know what to make of either of those games. Hard to fade PHI at home but they have to lose eventually. I would normally have jumped on PIT tonight, but i really don't like the way they are playing especially defensively. So i didn't play either one. I swear, some nights the card jumps out at you, and other nights there can be 5 games and nothing looks good. Trying to keep in mind it is a 7 month journey and that i don't HAVE to play "x" amount of plays just because it is a big card. Tough to discipline yourself to do that, but i can't tell you how many losers i have left off my card the past couple weeks. GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

So true ff, with me lately tho its been leaving winners off my card. I haven't liked the cards a couple nights and my leans were on fire, then the day I make the plays I pull a 1-3 day lol. The it's a 7 month journey is a tough concept to rap your head around sometimes. After you hate a card one night and sit it out , the next night I am foaming at the mouth trying to find a play, so have to resist the urge to make a play just for actions sake. Disciplines a bitch.

Comment

good start for the NJD for you.......i think PIT has a bunch of veterans that have seen their better days. Recchi, Gary Roberts, Sydor.....Sykora has been decent at least......and Staal hasn't done anything since he put away 400 beers and got arrested with his brother.......that team really is Crosby, Malkin and a bunch of young and veteran stiffs.......Whitney and Gonchar have outscored every single forward/center outside of the big 2 except for Sykora...that won't get 'er done

Comment

how many break aways and 2 on 1's are the NYI going to give PHI tonight....it's the freeking scottie upshall show....:laughing:

Comment

hopefully they can keep piling on. The old vets for the pens have been bad this year, Roberts is pretty much a third line player for them so he's not as disappointing to for me. Sykora has been solid enough. Recchi is just garbage now. Playing with Sid most nights he should've been able to tap in a half dozen by now. Staal does look terrible as well. Dropped him in a couple leagues, hes just taking up space right now

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                how many break aways and 2 on 1's are the NYI going to give PHI tonight....it's the freeking scottie upshall show....:laughing:
                I hope that was the last one. Isles were looking solid defensivly coming in, now they're civs again.

Comment

Working...
                X