NHLRS Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

just really can't find any advantages on the card today....some tough matchups, IMO.

FLA +120 (1P)....................FLA best period has been the 1st. Their problem has been hanging on at the end of games and the 3P in general. ATL has struggled in the 1P this season both on the offensive and defensive ends. Taking my chances with the 1P, because ATL owns FLA at home, and FLA played last night and i don't want FLA in the 3P with tired legs. They are bad enough late in the game with fresh legs. FLA has lost 3 in a row and is still a good hockey team, IMO. I find it funny how ATL all of a sudden is laying -165's at home....yes they are playing better, but they still rank dead last in PK and have a horrible defensive unit/goaltending combo, IMO. FLA is over 22% on the PP this year (17% on the road, much improved over last year's 27th road PP).

i really want to find a reason to play CAL tongiht, but i fear they are trying to show Keenan the door by losing. The line is almost begging you to take MIN (who is without their 2 best offensive players), CAL is 14-3-2 lifetime at home vs. MIN and desperately needs a win.

also looking at a couple other game props.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl ff

Comment

GL ff, I may be a sucker after tonight but Im backin the flames.

Like the first period play, some solid value there.

Comment

Gl Ff.

Comment

skins- THX!...

flmrrz- decided to hop on CAL, as well.....

ADD:

CAL -145............1 1/3Units............smaller play than normal as i like the spot, and i am willing to back CAL one last time in a must win. But truthfully, a MIN win wouldn't surprise me even without their big 2 in the lineup. Just hope my suspicion that CAL is laying down to get Keenan fired is at least not the case in tonight's game. I do think this is a make or break game for them if you can have one so early in the season. Losers of 5 straight and heading to their longest losing streak in 5 years. Anyone remember when CAL was unbeatable at home and kipper was actually Vezina finalist????

CHASE PLAY (not a regular play):

going to see how this goes in some of these H2H 2 game sets where they play BB vs. each other without a game in between.

LAK +150.............1Unit............simply a chase play. I have no opinion on this game tonight. It is a rivalry and these teams seem to play some wild games. I do like the momentum LAK are carrying in from the big comeback on Saturday, and i don't think ANA is a very good team right now, and it would shock me to see them walk away with 4 pionts from this home and homer. If LAK lose, i will come back with them at home with them on Thursday vs. ANA.

GL to everyone!
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-13-2007, 06:23 PM.

Comment

dang, im on the wrong side of this FLA 1P.....FLA looks like shiat and ATL is buzzing.....

Comment

wow.....outshot 13-5 and out power played 2-0 and i still get a winner.........ATL was a -7 in the 1P and FLA is a +8 1P..........guess that is that way for a reason........FLA is going to lose this game, though, IMO......but a W is a W......

Comment

nice hit

and ex nay on the florida gonna lose nay i have them whole game lol
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                  nice hit

and ex nay on the florida gonna lose nay i have them whole game lol
                  thx!....lol....i will pull for you......i just worry about them the rest of the way because (a) they are playing BB and were kind of sloppy defensively in the 1P (granted they did give up 2 PP's) and (b) they are an awful 3P team....they have given up more goals in the 3P than just about anyone in the league....and with ATL hoisting tons of shots, that doesn't bode well....

freeking forgot to play TOR/MON no goals 1st 10 minutes......:bang: ...got talking hoops in cuse's thread.....

Comment

2-0 +3.75Units............CAL with the comeback....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X