NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

another nice day Tuesday.....today's card once again doesn't do much for me.....

CAR/TB Over1 1/2 (1P) -130..............CAR is one of the best teams in the NHL out of the gate in games and are tied with Detroit for tops in the NHL in 1P goals with 20. TB is averaging almost a goal a game in the 1P themselves. 5 of CAR L6 games have seen 2+ 1P goals. Both teams have been lighting the lamp with TB scoring 20 goals and CAR 19 in their respective L5 games (inlcuding 6 in a recent meeting). I have seen this number anywhere from -128 at one point to -150. Shop around if you play it.

only other thing i am looking at is CBJ. But dang, i don't want to lay -140 with a team that has just played 3 really bad games in a row. Lalime is in net for CHI tonight and Leclaire for CBJ. CHI beat them about a week+ ago 5-2 in CHI. It just bothers me i haven't seen this team play a good game in 3 straight. They were AWFUL in Detroit and at home vs Nashville Monday....and they played 1 good period in Nashville Saturday. Kind of hard to win playing that way.

I am also going to be pulling hard for NYR tonight. I love PHI tomorrow at home and i love them even more if NYR win tonight.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Going back for seconds to THE ROCK tonight. Should be sold out tonight with the Rangers in town. The train ride should be interesting. Ha.

Comment

close to pulling the trigger on CBJ 1P -125............CHI comes alive in the late 2P and 3P and if CBJ is going to win this one, i think they have to be tied or better to start the 1P. So it makes more sense to play the 1P at -125, than the game at -145. If they win the game, i would be shocked if they lost the 1P. If they lose the 1P, i think they lose the game.

Kind of trying to look for different angles on games. There are so many plays available in hockey that i feel you can get some decent angles on games going some "different routes".

GL to everyone!
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-14-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        The train ride should be interesting. Ha.
        have fun.....don't look around...just look down at your shoes and you will be fine.......:laughing: ....i'm jealous actually...wish i could go to see PHI 4 times there since nobody goes........i'm surprised the NYR fans and PHI fans who can't get tickets to their own venues don't invade that place since there are tons of seats available......like the Cub fans do in Cincy and Milwaukee...

Comment

WTF....may regret this as CBJ just has been playing awful, BUT....

CBJ -120 (1P).......**LECLAIRE MUST START**....haven't played it until i can confirm that........most of my thoughts on this are posted above and i don't feel like retyping them. if things turn around tonight for CBJ they are going to turn around in the 1P. And CHI is a great 2nd half of the game team (see thoughts above), so if i am going to back them i am going to do it for the first stanza. I am really concerned with the level of play i have seen from CBJ as they have been just AWFUL, but so has CHI at times. CHI is 4-17-2 in their November "circus" roadie every year with this being the first of the 6 game annual trek. Hoping that holds up again tonight. If CBJ looks like **** tonight, they go on my no play or fade list. Took a chance with CAL last night in a similar spot and doing the same tonight with CBJ. Honestly a 5-1 CHI win wouldn't surprise me either.

GL to everyone!
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-14-2007, 06:58 PM.

Comment

GL tonight ff, I took the jackets for the game. Lets hope they put the boots to the hawks early and keep piling on.

Comment

flmrrz- THX!........got the matchup in net with Leclaire vs. Lalime. I just felt the way CHI gets it going over the last half of the game that i felt better with CBJ 1P at reduced juice. Lets hope they play a heck of a game and we all cash in on them.....

Comment

aaaaah....that's too bad.....pushed the 1P....CBJ outshot them 9-5, but couldn't draw a PP, as CHI had the only one of the period..........

Comment

GL FF :beerbang:
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

i was due for a clunker and a losing night........still like the 1P over......just no PP or much going on in that one...

0-1-1 -2.6Units....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      have fun.....don't look around...just look down at your shoes and you will be fine.......:laughing: ....i'm jealous actually...wish i could go to see PHI 4 times there since nobody goes........i'm surprised the NYR fans and PHI fans who can't get tickets to their own venues don't invade that place since there are tons of seats available......like the Cub fans do in Cincy and Milwaukee...
                      I meant the drunken Rangers vs Devils fans on the train, not that it's not safe. There is not one reason to be scared going to that part of Newark. It's the business district. I missed the last 10 minutes of the game because there was a 10 minute (game time 10 minutes) long brawl in my section, which was finally stopped and then was re-encited by some douchebag Ranger fan - in a Gretzky jersey of all things. People should be embarrassed of themselves and how they act. One guy got into a fight and had his kid with him!!! Unreal. He threw his towel at the Gretzky jersey guy and then jumped over the rail and attacked him when the Ranger fan wouldn't stop chanting "Let's Go Rangers!".

Father of the year :thumbs: :puke:

The Gretzky jersey wearing fool got a full beer tossed right in his face which was quite hysterical. Somehow, in all the chaos, he escaped being tossed until my buddy grabbed a security and told him that that idiot started it all and, of course, the whole crowd starting chanting "*******" and he was gone. Nice job by my friend.

I kid you not, I also witness a 60 year old mother tell some Ranger fan to "Stop making fun of my son, he has plenty of hair!!!" when some 50 year old Ranger fan remarked, "At least I have hair" after they verbally assaulted one another and nearly came to blows. The Devils fan was the biggest psycho loser I've ever been near in my life I think. And I told him my thoughts (of course).

Hockey fans :thumbs: :puke:
                      Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-15-2007, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Hockey fans :thumbs: :puke:
                        more like New York and New Jersey people.....:thumbs: ....you guys are definitely a culture who is a little rough around the edges......i think it is even more the whole south jersey/philly area that is the roughest around the edges....the term "cultured" doesn't visit that area often.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          more like New York and New Jersey people.....:thumbs: ....you guys are definitely a culture who is a little rough around the edges......i think it is even more the whole south jersey/philly area that is the roughest around the edges....the term "cultured" doesn't visit that area often.....
                          I don't disagree, but please don't compare us with the idiots from Philadelphia... ever. :thumbs:

Hockey fans are a different breed to begin with, and Rangers/Devils is obviously a huge rivalry which gets out of hand because now all NYR fans (even the lazy ones) can just hop on the train for 10 minutes and be in Newark. It's just embarrassing to me that these grown ass adults can act like that - even if they are hammered. If you are out of college, and still painting your face or wearing anything more than a jersey/hat combo to a sporting event - YOU ARE ******* TOOL.

End of story.

If you are willing to get into a fistfight because some drunk fan of the other team is chanting 'Let's go whoever"..... YOU ARE A TOOL.

End of story.

If you go to sporting events and constantly drop the F-Bomb around little kids - YOU ARE CLASSLESS PIECE OF ****, AND A TOOL.

End of story.

And this pisses me off the most. If you go to a sporting event, and start shouting/chanting during the NATIONAL ANTHEM WHILE WE ARE WAR - YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOU ARE A TOOL, AND YOU SHOULD BE DRAFTED AND SENT TO ******* IRAQ TOMORROW!!!!

End of story.

(thumbs up emoticon - which is unavailable due to the edit)
                          Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-15-2007, 12:45 AM.

Comment

If you are out of college, and still painting your face or wearing anything more than a jersey/hat combo to a sporting event - YOU ARE ******* TOOL.
                            )
                            dude- that is why i never go beyond a t-shirt, beads and a cat-in-the-hat hat at OSU games.....:laughing:

i think the biggest tools in sports are the morons who wear jerseys to a game when that team isn't playing......like the complete tool who wears a Shannahan NYR jersey to a kings/ducks game....i always go up to them and ask them if there is a double header today and if their team plays afterwards......some loser had an Alabama jersey and hat on at the Washington/Osu game.....the best are the losers who go to the UCLA games and wear USC gear and do their gay "v" ****. I asked a guy why he wasn't at the USC game (it was being played at the same time). I said if you are such a big fan, shouldn't you be at that game? I basically called him a loser...lmao....

second biggest dork is the guy who wears a jersey with his own name on it.......:laughing:

i have to also laugh...i haven't seen an Illinois shirt in SoCal in years.....they are out of the closet like nobody's business this week. i accosted two women on sunday with brand spanking new illinois sweatshirts. they were like 55 but i didn't care....:laughing: ...it's the principle of the thing. Wisconsin fans are famous for that. You never see a Wisconsin shirt all year out here and then they would clinch the rose bowl and out they came for the whole month of december (and they weren't tourists).
                            Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-15-2007, 12:53 AM.

Comment

The guy wearing a "cat in the hat" is throwing stones at other people's attire, LMAO! :laughing:

Wow, cuse...rough crowd....leave the fighting to the ice! And I thought the Rangers/Islanders was the big rivalry!

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X