Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Jackets -135 to win 1 unit

no time for a big write up today, so i'll keep it quick. I believe the jackets are the better team here, they should have their legs after a day off and after a bad roadie and return home they should be hungry to return to form, get a win and get some payback for a beating in chitown. Not a huge price to pay, I'll take my shot.

GL everyone

flmrrz- GL!.....you got a good number...i couldn't do better than -140.......lets hope they come to play tonight from the get go....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I love PHI at home tomorrow night....cheap price too at like -125....especially if NYR win tonight.....you have any thoughts on that yet?....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        flmrrz- GL!.....you got a good number...i couldn't do better than -140.......lets hope they come to play tonight from the get go....
        took it yesterday at open. I figured it would take off but it hasn't moved nearly as much as I thought it would. Guess the bad streak vs the hot roll of the hawks tempered the love for the jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          I love PHI at home tomorrow night....cheap price too at like -125....especially if NYR win tonight.....you have any thoughts on that yet?....
          I locked it in already. My hope is they play a bruising game tonight but walk out in extras with a win. The line should take off by tomorrow.

Comment

money

Comment

Adding:

Vancouver ml x Clippers ml @ -102 to win 1 unit

I'll take my shot with my boys and the clip to beat the minus everybody knicks

Comment

Working...
              X