Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL <<Thursday>>

YTD: 71-73-10, -11.82 units :puke:

Not giving up yet. Hoping to turn this ship around eventually...

Philadelphia -125, 2 units
    Rangers won tonight in Philly. Chance maybe we don't see Lundqvist? Kind of doubt...but I like this play even with King Henrik in goal. Flyers are 6-0 at home. Rangers 2-6 on the road. A win tomorrow night would make 3 consecutive victories on the road and I just don't see it happening. They beat Philly (at home) last week. Good revenge spot here for the Flyers.

Minnesota -150, 2 units
    First game home for the Oil off of a pretty successful road trip in which they earned 5 of a possible 6 against Colorado, Vancouver and Calgary. They lose an hour on the plane ride home tonight. Wild already in E-town waiting for them...coming off a heart-breaking loss at the hands of the Flames...good spot for the Wild.

I'm sure I'll have a couple more tomorrow. I'm going to try and be really selective over the next few days to see if I can get things turned around.

GL Everyone!

GL....I'm on both! :beerbang:

Comment

Add:

Grand Salami Under 51.5 -117, 3 units
      Bruins/Leafs Under 5.5 +100, 2 units
      Phoenix +110, 2 units

Comment

Raycroft himself is going to kill my two unders... :bang:

Add:

Nashville -0.5 +101 (60 mins), 2 units

Comment

Another shootout loss. :puke:

I swear not a single goalie played well tonight.

Nashville blows it in the final minute.

Looks like a 1-4 night. Now down more than 20 units. I'd love to say I'm going to take some time off, but I'll probably be back tomorrow to flush more money down the drain... :laughing:

Comment

Get it back tomorrow....playing any Leafs game under is generally suicide...lol!

Comment

Working...
            X