NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

So far I've made a few plays but working thru some plays and putting my thoughts down so I can work thru a few of the games a little more.

I locked in philly but am contemplating buying this one out. This line stinks to me, philly hasnt lost at home, getting in a team on a b2b and we're seeing a lesser number than the last game where the rangers opened and closed higher than the number in this match up. Philly was rested in that one with Gagne going. With the rangers off the game last night I figure this game should be in the -140's as an open. The low open makes me think the books want money on the flyers. In truth the rangers are pretty rested with this just their 2nd game in 5 days, Valiquette went against the leafs so Lundvist should be as fresh as he gets and tonight was an easy night for him facing only 24 shots. Philly isn't going to go undefeated at home, this seems a dangerous spot. Reading too much into this or what?

Leafs/Bruins - anyone wanna try to figure out these 2 teams? I wouldn't want to back either as a favorite yet not enough value to love the dog here. Have to like the bruin tending better have to like the leafs offense better. The long layoff for the bruins make me like the leafs more here tho.

Isles/Pens - wow pens suck right now, they played earlier this month in long island and the isles won. Line opened at -105 settled at -118. The line probably opened up where I expected here. Pens are due to break this slump and are rested but at -146 worth the risk? +136 on the other side enough to entice? I can't say I'm interested on either side.

I locked in florida at -150 to win 2 units. I don't expect many to be on this pick cause the value and the spot may seem to on the other side. 3 in 4 spot for the panthers, losers of 4 straight, rested caps but I tend to believe the b2b match up is the worst part of the 3 in 4, and this one comes in after the night off. Florida is a damn good home team thats run into some of the hottest teams going in its last few and came out on the wrong side of some decently played games. The caps havent played since the 10th and games this season have shown teams to have trouble finding their legs after that kinda layoff. I'll take my shot on the hungry better home squad.

Sens/Sabres - Sens should win, sabres have the potential to upset and who knows when Miller is gonna stand on his head. No interest in fading the sens and no interest in backing the sens.

Preds/Hawks - Now that Masons rolling you have to take the preds a little more seriously. Bettors are in love with the Toews/Kane connection so I could see this priceline on the preds bringing in a lot of action on the hawks. This is along the line I expected with philly. The preds and their freakin chalk attract me here.

Wild/Oil - From what I saw tonight I want no part of fading the oil, they're playing hard and with hard work you get some good bounces. Gaboriks supposedly set to return but who knows all I know is that im not keen on fading the oil and Im not any more happy about laying -150 + on the road. Pass for me.

Sharks/Coyotes - sharks rolling and you're getting them for a lower and lower price by the minute it seems, you have to figure that with the coyotes record on home ice and how they looked vs the sharks in their last couple that even -150 would've pulled in a lot of bettors on the sharks so this one reeks. I locked in the coyotes at +110, might be a sucker move but that sharks sched has been brutal, the dogs play hard and I feel like this isn't where the books wanted me so I'll take a shot.

Kings/Ducks - I wouldnt feel good no matter what side I ended up in this one. If I bet the kings, I'd feel like im laying the chalk with the worse team. If I take the + odd with the ducks i'd feel like im backing a team I cant trust. No play for me.

Alright the following is locked in, guess I wasn't gettin any discussion going lol

Rangers + 116 x 1 unit

Florida - 150 to win 1 unit (decided against the 2 unit play based on the chalk)

Preds -.5 in reg @ + 100 x 1 unit

Coyotes + 110 x 1 unit

Leafs + 104 x 1 unit

GL everyone

Comment

GL! Love that Coyotes line...

Against you on the Rangers...

Leaning Preds. May pull the trigger on that one.

Comment

sickening, nashville scores 3 in the third to take the lead and pop it over the glass to take a penalty last minute and kill the reg time win and take it instead in ot. Sometimes you get the short end of the stick.

Off line or not, why the hell did I bet phoenix lol. At least the rangers are a good team on an odd line. Phoenix is garbage, another betting lesson.

Comment

Working...
        X