NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Small sched and i'm doing something I haven't done for some time, backing the avs. This team has burned me so many times this year that about in late novemberish I just wrote them off as too unpredictable. Wish I did that with Carolina at the same time but that came later. Anyway...

Avs -105 to win 1 unit over Calgary

Season is on the line for the avs. While this is usually a bad spot with it being the avs first game at home after a long roadie I believe it's nullified by the flames inability to play on the road. This is 4 point game and the avs realistically have to win out to have a look at the post season. As crazy as the winning out sounds they are 6-2-2 in their last 10 and have played some tough teams while they themselves were in some tough spots yet came out ahead. I'm not completely writing them off yet not with 2 h2hs not including this one still remaining and 2 freebies vs the oil still in their back pocket. The flames numbers look good over the last while but they've had a fairly easy sched, they had a bunch of home games where they are nails, and then on the road drew, St lou who they match up very well with and edmonton who are free points but lost to a nashville team that was banged up and a tbay team that was on a brutal roadie swing. Then despite the match up and being at home barely scraped by st louis in shootout last game to break a 2 game losing streak. They're winning but i'm not terribly impressed by their play. In the end I think both teams have a lot to play for so energy wont be an issue. I believe the avs are the better in form team right now and they are a solid home team playing a very bad road team. The line is interesting as I would've thought the flames would be in the same boat as the isles tonight and gotten a starting in the -115 range but an opening -105 makes me believe the books want action on the flames. The avs have their chance here, h2hs, easy points and the flames who suck on the road play 8 of their last 13 on the road. If they think they have a shot at the post season tonights a must win so i'll put my money on the team with its back up against the wall.

GL
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Okay, I'm tailing you. go Avs!
      GL!

Comment

GL....looks good.

Comment

GL flmmkrz!
          Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Avs played a very solid game and were money. The avs pk let them down a couple times as they were caught scrambling a bit and burnt late in 2 kills. Wasn't the most physical game but it did have a playoff vibe and the flames played hard till the last whistle so I like my dallas play even more with this tough game for the flames.

Comment

Working...
            X