• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hit the ice- Nov 16th

YTD 10-6 +1.30 units

Today

Buffalo +110 1 units

The way Montreal has been playing lately, Buffalo definetely have a chance tonight. Except the Kovalev-Plekanec-Kotsysyn line, everybody is playing real bad. Carbo is changing all the lines trying to find answers, but I don t see it working quite yet.

adding.......

New Jersey -150 4 units

Perfect spot for Brodeur's 500th victory. The Devils are at home, the Islanders played yesterday and Brodeur been dragging this for too long now. I am all over this game.

GLTA

Comment

with 7 minutes remaining and the devils trailing 1-0, I guess Brodeur will have to score himself to get the win.

%^$#@$^*

Comment

This team is in bad shape .i hate to say it but I wonder if the players are revolting against sutter.He calls them out in the media,he has switch the line almost every game ,hardcore practices.Miss the net in practice drop and do pushups .This team is in shambles.They SUCK right now!!!!!:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
          This team is in bad shape .i hate to say it but I wonder if the players are revolting against sutter.He calls them out in the media,he has switch the line almost every game ,hardcore practices.Miss the net in practice drop and do pushups .This team is in shambles.They SUCK right now!!!!!:bang:
          your team is a joke!....:puke: ...that was a bad beat tonight losing a stinking game at home 1-0....freeking blanked at home....Elias, Gionta, Zubrus, langenbrunner....nothing....the Sutter brothers are just like Keenan...with minor exceptions it doesn't take them long to wear out their welcome somewhere and get canned in a hurry. dang, i would have rather lost 14-0.....1-0 loss stings...
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:puke: I agree they Suck bad .Pat Burns is he fully recovered?Maybe he will be the next coach.It was such a boring game horrible.:puke:

Comment

Working...
            X