NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

really bad couple days....PHI let me down yesterday to the tune of 4Units.....still up just a shade over 25 Units the past 3 weeks........if these flame out for me today i am going to regroup a little....i really find hockey is a streaky sport and it's best to back away when things start to go south. I just don't want to give back what i have built up.........probably will take a break anyway over the holiday weekend.....that time is for spending with friends and family, not handicapping sporting events.......:thumbs:

DAL -110...................we'll see what this DAL team is made of. They got down 3-1 to SAN and stormed back to salavge a point. They have lost 3 straight (2 in OT). Gut check time for the Stars and i honestly think a lot of these guys know they are playing for jobs right now. This organization has canned the GM and President in consecutive days. Hicks has had enough with the stagnant losing. We'll see if the players have.

NJD -145....................W/L/W/L....time for a win today.....and they lost a close one to NYI last time out. Hopefully they bounce back today...

just buried with work, so hope everyone kicks some ass today.....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

There will always be bad days, as long as you have more good ones........lol

Cheers:beerbang:

Comment

GL ff, all over that devils play myself.

Comment

4-0 DAL.....can't count that a win just yet.....:laughing:

Comment

the devils are awful, 1-0 loss on a shorthanded goal. Thats sickening. With Marty playing like a mortal tender this team has gone from top team to a team thats gonna be scraping for every point to have a chance at the post season.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            the devils are awful, 1-0 loss on a shorthanded goal. Thats sickening. With Marty playing like a mortal tender this team has gone from top team to a team thats gonna be scraping for every point to have a chance at the post season.
            dude- im sick over that one....1 freeking unassisted shorthanded goal and you can't beat that. I thought with them going to PHI tomorrow which was going to be tough, and already coming off a loss to the NYR and a loss to the same NYI team, i really expected a decent effort tonight in a game you would have to think they knew they needed points in. NYI are pedestrian at best and to get shutout at home is a joke. I hope PHI drills them Saturday. NJD won't make the playoffs......

Comment

Working...
            X