Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

Canes -.5 in reg @ -119 to win 2 units

Got burned on the reg play with the preds yesterday but I like the canes to get it done tonight. Canes were unimpressive in their last outing but this is a good home squad in a position to bounce back tonight, something they've done most of the season. Ward gets the start today vs Hedberg, if the rook was in net I might be a little more nervous but I like the favorable match up. Both teams are fresh so if both teams give it their all tonight I'll take the better team, better tender looking to bounce back.

Devils - 138 to win 2 units

A rather flat loss to the rangers in their last one at home, so im looking for a better performance tonight and looking for Marty to get his 500th in his 2nd chance to do so against the isles squad. Isles looked to have cooled off some from their hot roll and a b2b tonight puts them in a tough spot to break out of the mini 2 game losing streak in this one.

Bolts -1.5 @ + 152 x 1 unit

The caps just aren't a good squad and the bolts are rolling. Not much capping needed here, I think they roll comfortably.

Blues -133 to win 1 unit

2 teams that broke slumps in their last outing but 2 teams that aren't in top form, play a style that stresses defense first and are relativly fresh for this one. In the end I think the blues home ice edge gets them thru this one. Blues are a tough home squad while the jackets an average road team. The jackets have dominated this series as of late and it's not surprising with how bad the blues were last year but this improved blues squad should get it done tonight.

Vancouver -.5 in reg @ +117 x 1 unit

Stymied by the hot tending of Garon last time out, I was still impressed with my teams effort. Getting the wild in off a game last night and playing 3 in 4 should be a chance for the team to climb back to .500 by beating a divional opponent, the nucks have been dominant within their division this year and this seems like a favorable spot to do so again. Luongo playing as well as he'd played all season right now and the team is playing well in front of him. PK is coming around and the pp is still solid. It's always tight between these 2 but the sched and form is enough for me to take a shot at the + money on the reg line. I cant trust them to win by more than 1 otherwise i'd take the -1.

GL everybody
Working...
X