• Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL <<Friday>>

No dogs today...that can't be good...

Hurricanes/Thrashers Over 6 -107, 2 units
    New Jersey -140, 2 units
    Tampa Bay -1 -124, 2 units
    Dallas -108, 2 units

Lean to Montreal...but something is keeping me away...which means they'll win.

GL Everyone.

lol sometimes it just feels like no matter the decision you make its the wrong one.

Like most of em today ang, dallas confuses me I cant get a read on that geriatric crew. Otherwise I would lean the same way on the rest.

Nail em tonight.

Comment

My god...I cannot believe how bad I suck right now. I'm done for a while. This is getting silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        My god...I cannot believe how bad I suck right now. I'm done for a while. This is getting silly.
        sometimes Angelus you have to play the spots and roll wtih the results. NJD were a good play tonight, IMO. They had a game in PHI on Saturday which was going to be tough and i expected a good effort vs. NYI (who lets face it are a pretty pedestrian team) to get a couple much needed points tonight. I am livid i played a game where i lost 1 to freeking zero.....but what do you do.

Season is at the quarter pole and i am going to spend a little time over the next week going over the league and each team and seeing where exactly the whole thing stands. Not going to post probably until a week from Monday due to the Thanksgiving holiday, and hopefully i will return ready for the 2nd quarter of the season. Season to me is 3 segments, the initial "newness" (first 20-25 games), then the lull of December-February middle (30-35 games) and then the final stretch (last 25 games or so). Just looking to make money in each segment. 1st and 3rd are always the easiest for me. Going to try and make some nice change in the middle area of the season and i think looking at the first 1/3 and seeing where teams are going, which i have never done before, should help.

Anyhow, long season.......try looking for different angles, too. I have been killing it with the FLA 1P lines....same with some of the period plays (though the TAM/CAR game had 8 goals and none in the 1P.....:bang: ...sometimes you just get hosed). There are a lot of plays on the card every day. See if you can find some angles.

GL!.....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X