NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

barring another huge DAL collapse, looks like a 1-1 friday with some lost juice........probably the last plays before taking a break for the Thanksgiving holiday. May have a play Monday, but won't be around Tuesday- Sunday so an early Happy Thanksgiving to everyone........:thumbs:

PIT -115.......3Units.........NYR playing 3I4, red hot, playing New Jersey, Philly and Pittsburgh all on the road and winning the first 2. PIT has a lot of holes in their lineup defensively and they can't seem to find anyone to play with Crosby and score consistently (i mean my lord...Recchi is a healthy scratch and can't kick a puck in on that line...he really is washed up). Not thrilled with the goaltending situation or the defense of PIT. But i like PIT to avenge that 4-2 loss from a week+ ago. I mean NYR couldn't win a game on the road and now all of a sudden they can't lose one?? Reality check today.

DET -1 (will play in the AM)............3Units.................lets see, CHI has beaten DET all 3 times they have played, DET has lost 2 in a row and CHI is playing 3I4 tonight, all on the road. I love DET in this spot. I personally think they wax CHI about 5-2, especially if Crappyboulin is in net......

was about +32 Units the last 2+ weeks last sunday and i've now coughed up 8 of those......hopefully the luck will turn.....had a couple tough beats with a 1-0 NJD loss and a SO loss by PHI at home to NYR......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Sounds like a plan. Might tail you on these 2 games. Not much else I like for Saturday.

GL and a nice week end

Comment

Scorp- THX!....man did we get hosed with that NJD effort on Friday....i can't believe i lost a hockey play 1-freeking-0......i didn't see a ton i liked on the card Saturday. I do like those 2 "spots" and they are basically "spot" plays. I would lay the 1 1/2 with DET and still may. I think CHI has their attention this season. May also make a DET 1P play but the juice will be out of sight i am sure (may play it -1/2 1P DET).

Comment

ADD:

DET -1/2 (1P) +100.........DET 20-11 +9 1P and the 1P is traditionally CHI worst period as they are a -4 11-15 G. I just think with DET being a good 1P team and that they have lost to CHI 3 times this year, this is a solid play to "assume" that DET will try and jump on them early.

FLA/CAR Over 1 1/2 (1P) -110..............#1 and #4 ranked scoring teams in the 1P, with CAR coming off a SO loss on Friday. This marks 2 straight games they haven't scored in the 1P which is usually their best. FLA has been a 1P team all year. With that being said, i am sure the score will be 0-0 after 1P just like the other night (final was 6-2....what a hose job).

also looking to play OTT/TOR Over1 1/2 (1P) if i can find the goaltending matchups i want. Toskala vs. Emery would be ideal.

Still looking to play PHI in some capacity today. -180 is too much to lay, so i may parlay it with a CFB game or another NHL game.

Anyone going to risk -140 with CAL tonight??

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL...I'll tail all that **** tommorow.

Go Riders :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Go Riders :thumbs:
            JML- THX!....lmao....i thought you were a fan of Ottawa......:laughing: ...i didn't know there were 2 RoughRider teams.....CFL is cool and all but that is just gay. Can you imagine the NFL having the Cowboys and the CowBoys.........

BTW....i had no idea until Angelus told me last weekend that i was off on that Ottawa thing, so i looked it up. Why did such a successful franchise fold (espcecially seeing Ottawa got another team right away). But obviously i am a CFL moron...lol......

Comment

The ottawa roughies have been gone for a while.....but yeah, at one point there were 2 teams same name. It came from the early days when it was two leagues merging back in the 20s. (Grey cup is the oldest trophy in north american sports!) and both didnt wanna change.It's all about the green riders though

If you checked out the CFL rosters, you'd see alot of familiar NCAA names...

I'm watching a replay of the Messier speech.
              lmao.
              TSN showed the HOF ceremony live, then replayed it 3 times now...gawd this country likes hockey. More Messier tears please...

GL tommorow,,,

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

I'm watching a replay of the Messier speech.
                lmao.
                TSN showed the HOF ceremony live, then replayed it 3 times now...gawd this country likes hockey. More Messier tears please...
                I keep reading how there are now 18 cable outlets in the states who have picked up the NHL channel including my cable operator, but nothing so far.....:dunno: ....the way they do things around here, i'm sure it will debut June 20th.......:bang: .......

i actually enjoy watching college hockey. kind of a different change of pace, but it's pretty cool. i don't know how much you follow NCAA hockey, but the CCHA is a great conference...Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Miami(oh), Notre Dame...lmao...Ohio State is 0-6. Actually RJ Umberger played at Ohio State.....:thumbs:

Comment

LMAO...i just noticed all the "forum descriptions"....NFL has like a 4 line deal, CFB has a nice intro.....NHL forum says....come bet some hockey games...lmao.....we are the red headed stepchild of this site....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    LMAO...i just noticed all the "forum descriptions"....NFL has like a 4 line deal, CFB has a nice intro.....NHL forum says....come bet some hockey games...lmao.....we are the red headed stepchild of this site....
                    :laughing:

Comment

Flyers tonight? Devils 3I4 and playing awful? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                        Flyers tonight? Devils 3I4 and playing awful? Thoughts?
                        Yeah, PHI tonight......waiting for the line to drop....PHI also with revenge from one of their worst performances of the season....wish NJD would have won last night, but as long as they play the way they did yesterday, that'll work too......:laughing:

Comment

Gl ff, the wings -1 were my only play of the day as it was just one of those days where I woke up and said f' it, I dont wanna cap anything today lol.

Comment

12 shots so far into the 3rd and its 3-3, wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                              12 shots so far into the 3rd and its 3-3, wtf??
                              yeah, im done after today. going to take a break for the holidays. start back in fresh a week from monday. i am on a string of bad beats and i always seem to be on teams on the wrong night (i expected the NJD to play last night like they are playing tonight.....stupid penguins....getting short handed goal after short handed goal scored against me.....not good). :bang:

Comment

Working...
                              X