NHLRS Wednesay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesay

back to work after a nice 10 day hiatus.....i really don't know how some of you guys (like Q) do this every single day and do it in every sport. I get burned out on it and it gets old quite frankly.

CAR -150........4Units..............PHI is already missing Gagne and now they are going to be without Hartnell who will begin serving a 2 game suspension for ANOTHER bone head play by a Flyer. Unfortunately for PHI, he had been really playing well on PHI top line with Briere and they had started to develop some chemisty in Gagne's absence. PHI will have to once again juggle the lines which probably means Lupol off the Richards line and with Knuble and Briere. They are starting to get thin at forward and all the line juggling doesn't help chemistry. I said this about a month ago, that all the rubber Biron was seeing every night (a league leading 35+ SOG against/night) plus a heavy work load would catch up with PHI and it has, though, a little earlier than i expected. I really like CAR in this spot, especially since PHI just beat CAR at CAR about a week ago. CAR has been alternating W/L/W/L and now it's time for a win.

CAR/PHI Yes Goal 1st10minutes.......1 1/2Units.......CAR is the 2nd highest scoring 1P team in the league and neither goalie (or set of goalies) has played worth a **** lately, IMO.

TAM -103 (2P)...1 1/2Units....yes 2P....that has been their period this year. They have been especially good 2P on the road lately vs. Atlanta and Carolina (2-0, 2-0). TAM has outscored opponents 34-19 2P and CHI has outscored their opponents by only a 20-19 margin.

WAS -135..................FLA has won 4 of L5 including 2 wins over WAS in the last 12 days. WAS is getting a little healthier and has been playing better since Hanlon was canned. Basically fading FLA winning 3 straight in 12 days vs. WAS.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-28-2007, 06:48 PM. Reason: DAL isn't even playing the NYI....im an idiot
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL!

I've been off pucks for a couple weeks now...I agree, it can get old...especially when you're losing! GL...I'm looking into that Carolina tail....

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      back to work after a nice 10 day hiatus.....i really don't know how some of you guys (like Q) do this every single day and do it in every sport.
      i've laid off NBA spider tats for now cuz it was burying me, (more so than here if you wanna believe it! LOL), and I'm biding my time for college bball, dont like to play this time of year.

just trying something out in NHL that seems to be working so far, hope it keeps up, and NFL I can manage cuz its so infrequent, until they got greedy and scheduled that exclusive pay per view tomorrow!

GL FF!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

JML- yeah, i am with you. Between watching it, fantasy league or 2 and then wagering on it....you have to get away from it for a while. Sometimes it's nice just to turn on some games and watch them without having to worry about how many goals are going to be scored in the 1st period

Q- that's cool....you never take a day off which either is remarkable and makes you an ironman, or it makes you a degenerate gambler one of the two....lol.......Udog is kind of the same way....he puts in a ton of time, which you really have to do to be successful. Good to see the "sHuffVell plays are doing better....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X