Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday Pucks >>>

YTD: 31-50, -26.35 Units

Well...it's been about 3 weeks since I made an NHL play....what a horrible start....but I'm back with one play today...it's my birthday, so maybe that will bring me some luck...lol....

Predators -124 vs Canucks
    Nice spot for the Preds here, playing back at home where they have only lost 3 games all year, and most importantly...catching Vancouver playing on a back-2-back after winning last night in Chicago. Looks like we are also getting a rare night with Luongo on the bench, as Curtis Sanford is slated to start tonight....Preds have been scoring some goals of late, and playing pretty good hockey...I think they win this one easy...and the price seems right. Hopefully we get Dan Ellis in net for the Preds, as Mason has been brutal. I'd be interested to see what flmmkz thinks of his 'nuckers tonight...

2 Units

Also like the Habs alot tonight, but I will ease back in with one play.

GL Everyone! :beerbang: :thumbs:

GL on the play JML!

And hope your birthday is the best!!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

GL & Happy B'DAY:thumbs:

Comment

gl tonight JML, on them as well, and happy bday .... maybe the new year shall bring some NHL success
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks guys... :beerbang:

The Canucks are 2-5-1 in their last eight games against the Predators, including a 3-0 loss on Nov. 1. :thumbs:

Comment

happy bday bro great job in the NFL

Comment

JML- i am on that as well. Played it earlier when i found out that Luongo is sitting tonight....good to see you on it. how about old Hal Gill flattening Jagrmeister on his first shift...classic...dumped him on his ass.....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Very entertaining Leafs game tonight. Gotta love the NHL package......couple great O6 matchups tonight....with BOS/MTL as well (though that one is a little 1 sided)

Comment

Yeah...and I was going to play the Habs too...but decided to only play one game because I was so cold....Boston on a b2b, and Montreal owns em.....damn!

Comment

Curtis Sanford and Son gives up an early one.......:thumbs:....i loved that play when i read Sanford was in the net.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      Curtis Sanford and Son gives up an early one.......:thumbs:....i loved that play when i read Sanford was in the net.
                      Yeah....he's actually been pretty good in the 2 starts he's had....but sitting for such long periods of time must be hard....add in the b2b, and I like the Preds bigtime....nice to see Ellis in their too...

Comment

Working...
                      X