• Show
Clear All

• JML Friday >>>

YTD: 31-52, -28.35 Units :puke:

2 more losers tonight...lol...

Blues -106 vs Oilers

Flyers +103 vs Avs

1 Unit

Philly have been monsters on the road lately...winning their last 4 in a row...I like 'em against the Sakic-less Avs...

:thumbs:

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Philly have been monsters on the road lately...winning their last 4 in a row...I like 'em against the Sakic-less Avs...

:thumbs:
    stay away from my team.....:nono:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      stay away from my team.....:nono:
      Believe me...I'm going with my head, not my heart. lol.
      Avs have not played well without their leader....have some suspect goaltending, and the Flyers look like the winner tonight...

My teams won 4 in a row

Comment

My teams won 4 in a row
        :thumbs: ....there were a lot of rumors swirling about a shake up and that seemed to light a fire under some asses....i don't know if you saw the game last night but Antropov was a menace out there....it helped that the NYR were asleep the entire game but still was a good effort from TOR....they are still having problems getting their PP going (i think they are like dead last in the league at around 12% at least last time i looked) which is amazing considering McCabe and Kaberle on the blue line and then a more than capable group up front. TOR whole problem with that team, at least IMO, is that they don't have enough guys who want to get dirty in the corners and go to work....too many perimeter guys floating around looking for someone else to dig the pucks out of the corners and do all the work for them. That is why they lose games they shouldn't when the other team really comes to play and they don't have anyone to match that tenacity. I refuse to bet on them for that very reason. They have playoff talent, but i don't know if they have the grit to get there.
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-07-2007, 02:14 PM.

Comment

:thumbs: ....there were a lot of rumors swirling about a shake up and that seemed to light a fire under some asses....i don't know if you saw the game last night but Antropov was a menace out there....it helped that the NYR were asleep the entire game but still was a good effort from TOR....they are still having problems getting their PP going (i think they are like dead last in the league at around 12% at least last time i looked) which is amazing considering McCabe and Kaberle on the blue line and then a more than capable group up front. TOR whole problem with that team, at least IMO, is that they don't have enough guys who want to get dirty in the corners and go to work....too many perimeter guys floating around looking for someone else to dig the pucks out of the corners and do all the work for them. That is why they lose games they shouldn't when the other team really comes to play and they don't have anyone to match that tenacity. I refuse to bet on them for that very reason. They have playoff talent, but i don't know if they have the grit to get there.
          yeah...I would tend to agree with all of that....and this team is s hard to figure out...so up and down.....at least Toskala is playing better.

Go Flyers :beerbang: lol

Comment

yeah...I would tend to agree with all of that....and this team is s hard to figure out...so up and down.....at least Toskala is playing better.

Go Flyers :beerbang: lol
            JML, I'm looking for a viable third goalie in my fantasy league because I somehow end up with every injured goalie in the F'n NHL. Would you suspect the recent good play of Toskala to be the "real Toskala" or will he return to his early season form?

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              JML, I'm looking for a viable third goalie in my fantasy league because I somehow end up with every injured goalie in the F'n NHL. Would you suspect the recent good play of Toskala to be the "real Toskala" or will he return to his early season form?
              yeah...I would say it's a good time to give him a chance.....he's now the undisputed #1, and has been playing well....

Comment

gl tonight JML ... like the Blues tonight to rebound from the Calgary game, but for some reason not as confident in the Flyers as they have been pretty inconsistent lately, but they have been road beasts so I hope you hit that bet bro
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                  gl tonight JML ... like the Blues tonight to rebound from the Calgary game, but for some reason not as confident in the Flyers as they have been pretty inconsistent lately, but they have been road beasts so I hope you hit that bet bro
                  they really miss gagne......he was a point a game guy this year and it is messing up their line combos with all the suspensions as well. lupol has been invisible since all the line shuffing started. hopefully gagne gets back soon and they quit losing idiots to suspension. gagne/briere/knuble had some good chemistry going to start the year, as did richards/lupol/umberger.........

Comment

Yeah....Flyers have had a weird schedule....8 straight games alternating home/away.....wtf is up with that? BUT...they've won all the road games, and lost all the home dates. Just hoping that continues tonight...especially against a team struggling without their captain!

GL guys... :beerbang:

Comment

they really miss gagne......he was a point a game guy this year and it is messing up their line combos with all the suspensions as well. lupol has been invisible since all the line shuffing started. hopefully gagne gets back soon and they quit losing idiots to suspension. gagne/briere/knuble had some good chemistry going to start the year, as did richards/lupol/umberger.........
                      yeah...Briere/Gagne seemed like a perfect fit....

Love Richards :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X