Montreal -1/2 +100, 1 unit
    Calgary-Florida U5, +105, 1 unit
    Flyers-Pens U5.5, +110, 1 unit

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

gl. Like Montreal tonight. Tampa Bay's 2nd straight game on the road and could be without Richards.
    2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
    2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

Eager :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        Eager :puke:
        Eager's hit really wasnt that bad....He ddidnt even get a penalty for it, his stick didnt hit his face and all it was, was a hard shoulder check

I can say that it wasnt the FLyers that were the dirty team last night, that 3rd period was ridiculous and the Pens played a really dirty period, and I thought they played the uglier hockey....1 incident by Eager compared to the 3 or 4 Pittsburgh ones......but anyways one-sided games get like that some time and it should be a doozie the next time they play, I think that was one of my favorite Flyers games of the year, because you didnt want to turn the game off because you werent sure what was going to happen next....

1-2 night....

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
          Eager's hit really wasnt that bad....He ddidnt even get a penalty for it, his stick didnt hit his face and all it was, was a hard shoulder check

I can say that it wasnt the FLyers that were the dirty team last night, that 3rd period was ridiculous and the Pens played a really dirty period, and I thought they played the uglier hockey....1 incident by Eager compared to the 3 or 4 Pittsburgh ones......but anyways one-sided games get like that some time and it should be a doozie the next time they play, I think that was one of my favorite Flyers games of the year, because you didnt want to turn the game off because you werent sure what was going to happen next....

1-2 night....
          Eager's blatant elbow to the face of Laraque when he wasn't looking wasn't bad? Just because the refs blew the call doesn't mean it was clean, man. Gary Roberts, at 41, gave Eager a schooling and beat him down, but Eager can bank on getting the gloves dropped on him a few more times this year because Therrien wasn't too happy with the Flyers the rest of the game. And I guess sending out your top PP unit, when Briere even was saying he didn't want to go out, when you're up 5-6 goals late in the 3rd isn't dirty? This isn't the NFL where people are protected, the Flyers could have gotten one of their players seriously hurt doing that, and it's not likely the next game will be too pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            Eager's blatant elbow to the face of Laraque when he wasn't looking wasn't bad? Just because the refs blew the call doesn't mean it was clean, man. Gary Roberts, at 41, gave Eager a schooling and beat him down, but Eager can bank on getting the gloves dropped on him a few more times this year because Therrien wasn't too happy with the Flyers the rest of the game. And I guess sending out your top PP unit, when Briere even was saying he didn't want to go out, when you're up 5-6 goals late in the 3rd isn't dirty? This isn't the NFL where people are protected, the Flyers could have gotten one of their players seriously hurt doing that, and it's not likely the next game will be too pretty.
            The Flyers could have gotten their players hurt .... like when Crosby took out Biron behind the net and then pussied out a fight with a goalie, or when Laroque intentionally slid right into the legs of Biron and tried to take him out, the Flyers needed to send a message to the Pens, they lost to those guys 8 times last season, 0-4, 2-8, 4-8, not exactly keeping the score close...retribution for those blowouts in going 0-8 vs a team gives you a motive to run it up, and its not like Pitt was playing clean all game....First play of the game Malone went right after Smyth, and it escalated from there all game long, Pittsburgh broke a couple dozen sticks in intent to injure FLyers players..it was an ugly game by both teams, but you can't just sit there and say Eager is the only one that was playing dirty

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

The Flyers could have gotten their players hurt .... like when Crosby took out Biron behind the net and then pussied out a fight with a goalie, or when Laroque intentionally slid right into the legs of Biron and tried to take him out
              Yes, precisely like those two examples.

the Flyers needed to send a message to the Pens, they lost to those guys 8 times last season, 0-4, 2-8, 4-8, not exactly keeping the score close...retribution for those blowouts in going 0-8 vs a team gives you a motive to run it up
              The Flyers were just bad last year, plain and simple. And the Pens weren't cheapshotting and trotting out their #1 PP unit when up 7-2 in any of those games, so the comparison is bad.

and its not like Pitt was playing clean all game....First play of the game Malone went right after Smyth
              Did he go high with an elbow on a defenseless player?

and it escalated from there all game long, Pittsburgh broke a couple dozen sticks in intent to injure FLyers players..it was an ugly game by both teams, but you can't just sit there and say Eager is the only one that was playing dirty
              Payback sucks. And Eager started the whole mess with his garbage. It was just like last year when that cocksucker Forsberg was elbowing Sid all game as the Canadian announcers idolized him and said, "He has to learn to take a hit." A legal hit I have no problem with, but Forsberg was being absolutely dirty all game.

Comment

Working...
              X