JML Saturday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

Not sure my record...but it's bad.....putting a play in with my Leafs, which is usually trouble...lol...but they are rolling, and should tale care of the habs tonight....especially like the dog line....

Leafs +117

2 Units

Lots of snow here already, and even more on it's way this weekend....2 feet by Monday....got lots of beer, and made a beef stew....why go anywhere?? lol

GL all...

Beer, beef stew, a bathroom, and a TV. **** it!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Not sure my record...but it's bad.....putting a play in with my Leafs, which is usually trouble...lol...but they are rolling, and should tale care of the habs tonight....especially like the dog line....

Leafs +117

2 Units

Lots of snow here already, and even more on it's way this weekend....2 feet by Monday....got lots of beer, and made a beef stew....why go anywhere?? lol

GL all...
      Sounds perfect! Wish I could watch one of these damn games on tv. GL tonight!
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Good god, have you won once all year when you bet on the Leafs? Kiss of ******* death, wow... haha.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Good god, have you won once all year when you bet on the Leafs? Kiss of ******* death, wow... haha.
          Horfin....I'm going to need you to ban Cuse.

thanks. :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Horfin....I'm going to need you to ban Cuse.

thanks. :beer2:
            :laughing:

Seriously though, all joking aside. Do you know your record when you bet on your Leafs?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              Seriously though, all joking aside. Do you know your record when you bet on your Leafs?
              Yeah...it's horrible, you're right Cuse....everytime I fade them they win in a blowout....everytime I see them winning they come out flat.....really have an angle on my favourite team, eH? lol.

it's gotta be something like 1-8 this year....

Comment

Working...
              X