X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday "Ice" Hockey >>>

YTD: 34-54, -28.53 Units

Flyers -158 vs Desert Dogs - 3 Units
    Great spot for Philly to break their 3 game losing streak. Phoenix comes in playing their 4th game of the NY-area swing. It's 3 in 4, and 4 in 6. They are coming off 2 straight wins over NJ & NYR....and I don't see them pulling another win over the Flyers, in one of the toughest buildings in the NHL. They come in and take 3 of 4 against these teams before heading back West, in this situation, then I'll tip my hat to Gretz....but I don't see it happening.

Stars -122 vs Oilers - 2 Units
    Turco has been great, and Roloson has been horrible. Stars a good road team, and have been on a roll. Oilers have squeaked out 3 straight shootout wins, and are due for a letdown, IMO...especially with Roloson.

Ducks +122 vs Sharks - 2 Units
    Anaheim in a slump...but this will be Niedermayer's 2nd game back, and this team...with that all-time defence should start turning their season around...why not here as a pretty healthy dog?

Devils +107 vs nuckers - 2 Units

GL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-18-2007, 09:21 PM. Reason: Added Devils...

GL!

I don't think I'd lay that much on the Flyers right now. Oil playing well lately...winners in 6 of their last 10...kind of like them as a home dog. So you should be good on that one!

Love the Ducks. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      GL!

I don't think I'd lay that much on the Flyers right now. Oil playing well lately...winners in 6 of their last 10...kind of like them as a home dog. So you should be good on that one!

Love the Ducks. :thumbs:
      Yeah...Oilers and Stars both playing well....good to see EDM turn it around! But isn't 6 of last 10 only 1 game over .500? lol. baby steps I guess. They've been great in the Shootout, 4 of those wins came that way...so it's not like they're blowing people away. Great win over Detroit though!!!

I'll take Turco over Roloson.....Rollie's had a 4.55 GAA and an .873 save percentage in his last three games...it might be a no-play with Garon.....and you know how the Stars OWN the Oil in the regular season! I like Dallas at pretty much a pick'em.

As for Philly, it's really a fade of the Coyotes in that situation....I'd play any NHL team against them in this spot...I expect the Flyers to bounce back...

Ducks :beerbang:

Thanks, Ang...
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-18-2007, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Yeah...Oilers and Stars both playing well....good to see EDM turn it around! But isn't 6 of last 10 only 1 game over .500? lol. baby steps I guess. They've been great in the Shootout, 4 of those wins came that way...so it's not like they're blowing people away. Great win over Detroit though!!!

I'll take Turco over Roloson.....Rollie's had a 4.55 GAA and an .873 save percentage in his last three games...it might be a no-play with Garon.....and you know how the Stars OWN the Oil in the regular season! I like Dallas at pretty much a pick'em.

As for Philly, it's really a fade of the Coyotes in that situation....I'd play any NHL team against them in this spot...I expect the Flyers to bounce back...

Ducks :beerbang:

Thanks, Ang...
        The reason I like playing the Oil lately is because any ML play on them is basically the same as +0.5 (reg) since they're 10-1 in shootouts. Seems like good value...

Garon has been great. He's stopped 17 of 19 shots in the shootout...or something crazy like that. If we could find anyone to take Rolie off our hands, that'd be great. He still has another year on his contract though...

Of course, the Stars are pretty good in shootouts themselves. I think I'll just watch and enjoy tonight.

Comment

Great point Ang...they've been amazing.

I hear the Canucks have the flu bug running rampant through the dressing room....add that to losing Morrison.....might be a Devils play? :dunno:

Comment

Great point Ang...they've been amazing.

I hear the Canucks have the flu bug running rampant through the dressing room....add that to losing Morrison.....might be a Devils play? :dunno:
            Canucks not great at home either. My one concern is the return of Luongo...

Garon: 6-0 in shootouts stopping 18 of 20 shots! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              Canucks not great at home either. My one concern is the return of Luongo...
              :
              Yeah...but first game back sometimes displays rust, and the guy on tne other side is pretty good too, and I'm not really sure Luongo is actually 100%....I might add the Devils...

Comment

Yeah...but first game back sometimes displays rust, and the guy on tne other side is pretty good too, and I'm not really sure Luongo is actually 100%....I might add the Devils...
                Don't mind it. :thumbs:

No thoughts on the Flames? They've been red hot...

Comment

GL JML. Ended up with Oilers +1.5 big... just what the numbers said. Hope we both win. :thumbs:

Comment

gl jm :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks guys...added the Ducks game...looks like it's Giggy....

One goal Dallas win it is then, Ryan....lol... :beerbang:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X