X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

YTD: 37-56, -27.80 Units

Sharks -180 vs Coyotes - 4 Units
    Getting this one in early....Coyotes playing great hockey lately...but this is a bad spot for them in a scheduling quirk...this is their 6th straight road game, and they've criss-crossed the coastal time zones twice this road trip (and 4 times this month!)....they played a road game in LA almost 2 weeks ago...then do the NY area road-trip playing 4 straight very tough games...unbelievably winning their last 3 at NYR/NJ/PHI....now, instead of going home to Arizona for a few days off, or at least a home game, the NHL has them flying all the way back to the Pacific timezone to play another road game against the Sharks in the tank 2 short days later. SJ has been home for three days, and has been playing on the west coast for nearly two weeks (all at home except for 1 game in ANA). Horrible, horrible spot for the Desert Dogs...and they're playing a very good team to boot...who just happen to generally have their number recently....winning 8 straight games over them in the past year. In fact, Phoenix has not scored on the Sharks in almost four games spanning 231 minutes of game play. Yikes. The books obviously have an idea PHO is in a bad scheduling spot as well, giving them a huge dog line, when they've won 3 in a row over 3 good teams, and have won 5 of 7 overall...worth the juice, IMO...

GL....will be looking at a few more tomorrow, but wanted to get this in early, as I see this hitting at least -200 by gametime...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-20-2007, 09:24 AM.

Adding...

Leafs +104
    vs Bolts - 2 Units
    God help me, I'm wagering on the Leafs....but I love them tonight against the struggling Bolts. It seems like Toronto always kills TB (in fact have won 6 straight in the series), and luckily the Leafs are facing TB in a major slump...losing 5 of 6, and giving up a ton of goals. The good Leafs offence should be able to put up some goals, and the improved play of Toskala should get them the road-dog win. TB also starting a young goalie they just called up from the American League, "Ramo"...who's only played 6 games down there because of injury, and has not looked good at all (2-4, 3.33 GA, .898 SP). TB has had terrible goaltending this year, so they are desperate, and are taking a stab at this kid in his 3rd career NHL start.

Comment

GL buddy.

Like the Leafs...but I was on 'em in Carolina...talk about a bad loss... :bang:

Not sure about that much juice with the Sharks. Considering a Sharks/Sens parlay.

Comment

yeah, Ang....they blew it in Carolina....played a great 58 minutes of hockey. Tough loss. They'll bounce back tonight...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

gotta say, i'm so tempted to take s.j. because i think you hit on some major points. i had my eye on this game a couple of days ago but i think pho winning the last couple against the rangers and flyers makes the s.j. wager that much better. having a hard time laying the number though.

gl! :thumbs:

Comment

Sidney Crosby is having some night.
            has 3 points so far.....AND...gets in his first ever NHL fight....and against no lightweight in Andrew Ferance....and he actually bloodied him! Wow...

Comment

Brutal loss by the Sharks....2-1 lead, then they give up a SHG with 40 seconds left. How does that happen? lol. Then lose in the shootout 1-0.

Leafs give up the winning goal with 40 seconds left too.....lol

Ah well....

Comment

I can't believe both sides of my Sharks/Sens parlay lost...lol

Get it back tonight Johnny!

Comment

yeah...not sure I like anything tonight.

Definitely fading the Coyotes on Saturday, at home against the Canucks. They had a great road trip, but now play their first home game in a while, where they do not play well... and face a good Vancouver team. Hopefully we get a good line for the visitor, as Phoenix is streaking...

Comment

Working...
                  X