NHL thusday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thusday

Well its nice to see almost everybody jumpship from ultimate capper to predictem. Its hard to leave utlimate capper because I got so used to it. I am starting with a clean slate here and I am going with 3 games :

1) Tampa bay vs washington under 6.5 risking .5 unit
    2) Philadelphia vs Boston under 6 risking .5 unit
    3)*** Phoenix vs Vancouver -250 risking 1.25 unit to win .5 unit

As for washington game, I see Homlquist and Kolzig maybe outdueling each other, I know both offences can score, but the opposite can also happen, hight totals are inflated because of perception of both team

Boston game, these two teams are notorious for over games but I am hoping things change today. Just a gut feeling more than anything.

Vancouver, can't see them losing and this one to me the one that everybody should jump on it. I followed this team from day 1 and everytime they have had a bad game and were upset, they came back and responded with a great effort. Now Phoenix are really short handed, powerplay is not good at all and canucks penalty killing is great, goaltending is great and offensively are scoring enough to win. This is a win for Vancouve especially after what seeing the minnesota and calgary gained ground on them.
    Each unit is worth = 100 dollars
    * I am going with Vancouver only if I at least split with first two, if I lose first two then no actin on vancouver.

gl tonight nader!

Comment

GL, nader...

Good to see you here, man...

Comment

Thanks JML and Vazman05, hope you guys hit your games today.

Comment

GL Nader.

Lovin' VAN tonight!
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment