X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

YTD: 41-63, -36.95 Units

Preds/Kings OVER 5.5 -115
    Two teams with bad goaltending (especially if Mason plays tonight, which I expect on a b2b), but both teams have a pretty good offence...especially lately. 2 games between these 2 this year have been 4-3, and 6-0. I expect lots of goals tonight.

2 Units

Habs PL +154 vs Hawks

Penguins +105 vs Panthers

Islanders/Canucks UNDER 5 -115

1 Unit Each

Comment

Your picks look like good ones
      cash those suckers in:beerbang:

Comment

hey JML- GL!....and BTW.....thanks.....if i wanted comrie i would have picked him up myself....lmao...what kind of fked up trade offer was that?.......
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          hey JML- GL!....and BTW.....thanks.....if i wanted comrie i would have picked him up myself....lmao...what kind of fked up trade offer was that?.......
          I went trade proposal crazy all day today....just trying to shake things up for fun...lol

My thinking in that one was that I was trying to let you get rid of Richards without having to embarrasingly put him on waivers....he's ranked last out of 761 NHL skaters in plus/minus at -24. Absolutely last place in the whole league this year. And that's for what is supposed to be a 1st line centre?? lmao. He's having a horrible year, FF...and isn't even ranked in the top 100 overall in fantasy points. I'm actually surprised you haven't dumped him yet. Comrie is ranked 87 (and climbing), and has been hot as of late centering NYI's first line and PP. I figured I was the one taking the chance on a player having a horrible year, for a horrible team, who "might" (see unlikely) turn **** around...

I figured it was essentially trading two waiver-caliber players for each other for ****s and giggles....nothing more.

Actually...I've talked myself out of it.....offers off the table!! lol

Comment

GL with your plays. :beerbang:

Comment

JML- his problems have come in the last 4 weeks. He is a -17 during that period, mostly due to always having to play with ****ty players. I have a strange feeling that one of the big 3 is going to be dealt at the deadline. They are 29th out of 29 teams in the NHL (kings don't count...lol....they are just a pitiful organization....plenty of seats down low open each home game if you ever want to see them play....:puke:) and i think they've gone this course long enough. Plus Richards is normally a 2H of the season guy. Which is what i am banking on. Never sell at the low point or buy at the high point. Comrie has had a nice 2 weeks in which he has 9 of his 33 points on the season. Richards has the bigger upside, not to mention at least i get PP points and SOG with him. Comrie has been hot of late but he did nothing up until then. I actually told another guy to drop him because he was the worst of his centers and he didn't need 5 centermen. Everybody has a little hot streak during the season and he has hit his. He won't crack the 50 point mark this season, IMO

Comment

No worries...like I said, I was trying a bunch of different low-level trades...you can have him....lol...

By the way...why did MM drop Arnott (ranked 32nd overall, and having a great overall year), and pickup Nylander (ranked 137, having a below average year, is -17....and he's slipping after a horrible last month!)

Did I miss something???

Comment

BTW......i think Briere has been kind of a disappointment this year for PHI....he has 39 points on the season and has 6 points in his last 16 games....he hasn't had a multipoint game since November. He doesn't really seem to make anyone better around him in terms of play making........

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    No worries...like I said, I was trying a bunch of different low-level trades...you can have him....lol...

By the way...why did MM drop Arnott (ranked 32nd overall, and having a great overall year), and pickup Nylander (ranked 137, having a below average year, is -17....and he's slipping after a horrible last month!)

Did I miss something???
                    lmao...i saw the same thing and said that as well. Nylander is dinged up to boot. He isn't even skating with Ovechkin anymore.

Comment

and lmao...how about Carolina picking up Samsonov....i believe PHI and TOR are the only 2 teams that haven't given him a shot yet.....

Comment

BTW......i think Briere has been kind of a disappointment this year for PHI....he has 39 points on the season and has 6 points in his last 16 games....he hasn't had a multipoint game since November. He doesn't really seem to make anyone better around him in terms of play making........
                        Misses Gagne bigtime...they were to be the big 1-2 punch.

Richards is sure turning out nicely tho...

Comment

and lmao...how about Carolina picking up Samsonov....i believe PHI and TOR are the only 2 teams that haven't given him a shot yet.....
                          Really...what a waste...everyone thinks they can revive him. He's lazy, fat, and should head back to Russia and play with Yashin.

Comment

nice call on the preds ov.

Comment

Thanks Prof...finally a winning day going 2-1-1....Habs only winning by 1 goal and the Van Under pushing...

YTD: 43-64, -35.16 Units

Comment

Working...
                              X