NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

see if we can get some hockey mojo going again......time just isn't there unfortunately in the coming weeks to play consistently....

WAS -135............fading COL of a B2B in DET and on the road in general. WAS may get a couple of their walking wounded back tonight, as well. COL has been having all kinds of issues with their PP and scoring in general, or i would play the over in this one. I think they really miss smyth and sakic and all of a sudden guys like stastny have to carry the load, and it's different being "a guy" and "the guy" and some sticks are getting squeezed i think.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF!* I watched the Det/Col game last night.* Colorado just looks lost on offense:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      GL FF!* I watched the Det/Col game last night.* Colorado just looks lost on offense:thumbs:
      Losing Sakic for this long really hurts...and now Ryan Smyth...The Avs blew on the road even b4 that though, yeah....like the play FF...

I'll be playing that, and also adding the Leafs PL, (if Toskala is confirmed). Ducks can't score, and lead the lead in 1 goal games...

Comment

Larry- THX!...what's up with the new usage of the "*" in your posts....lol......

JML- THX!....not a huge fan of laying -135 with a team like WAS, but they have been scoring in bunches and COL, as you said, was bad on the road before and just stinks completely now without smyth of sakic.

should have played it at amishbook.com......they had WAS at +125.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Real classy comments by Clarke today...

TSN - Canada's Sports Leader

:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Real classy comments by Clarke today...

TSN - Canada's Sports Leader

:puke:
            lol....what did you expect him to say.......personally i wish clarke would move on and leave PHI alone. He hasn't done a positive thing (except when he quit as GM) since like 1975 for the Flyers. I do agree, that if you run your mouth on something, then be prepared to back it up....but not via a sucker punch when the ref is holding you in place.......i will say that if we were talking about things the other way around, i don't think you would be so disgusted......the league would be a much better place without the downies, eagers, ruutus etc.....there are 2 kinds of "thugs"...the OK ones who just fight when it's their time, nothing cheap, and that's that.....then there are the ruutuus and the eagers and the hollwegs and the downies that think that being the "tough guy" means cheap shotting people. everyone talks about the fighting in hockey...what really plagues the game are the 2nd crew that i just mentioned. Something tells me Wader Biatch and Downey are going to go at hit next time they meet.

BTW....any thoughts on DAL today?? all the current trends and playing from the last 5-6 gmes says CHI is a mess and play DAL, but Crappyboulin's record and CHI record vs. DAL is like 5-1 L6 in CHI and pretty good overall. -145 just seems steep but i don't know as i want CHI +125 with all those injuries.
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-09-2008, 03:36 PM.

Comment

wow...if this game fell in the woods and nobody was around would it make a noise...would it have made a noise even if people were around.....:puke:....ugly game

1-0 +2Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

I thought Wash was going to blow it...totally outplayed them...hit what....4 posts?

Nice hit :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X