X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

looking for a bounce back day today after yesterday was a mess

Canes + 131 to win 3 units over NJD

In jersey which is inflating these odds but I think there's good value in this line and I think as I did the last game between these 2, just thursday that the devils in their current state couldn't win 2 straight off the canes. Thursday it took an all world calibre perofrmance out of Brodeur to get the devils the win, if any goalie can repeat that performance it's Marty but I expect the same dominating play out of the canes so i'd rather bet on the side of the team with the better effort and need than the team relying on their tender to play a huge game for them to be in it. The devils are again without Gionta and Elias as well as mad dog. The devils are a low scoring squad and removing 30% of the scoring from that line up cannot be replaced by players stepping up and filling in on their lines so it's going to become an issue sooner than later. The canes are still holding a loose grip on 8th in the east thanks to bad losses by the leafs and habs last night but they know these teams aren't going to bail them out forever so they need to get some wins. The devils own the season series but eventually the devils injuries, the canes talent edge and desire edge is going to be too much for the devils team play and I believe it's this afternoon.

will do write ups on my other plays in a bit

Well that made up for last night. Way to go Canes

Comment

Parlay

Sens x Bulls (NBA) ml @ -110 to win 1 unit

Not much value in the sens ml and I didn't want to lay that huge chalk but I don't see the sens losing this one. Knubles back but Gagnes out for the flyers who got a nice win over Atlanta earlier this week but they aren't going to beat an ottawa teams that has layed the boots to them all season long. Gerber gets the start for the sens and has played the flyers twice already this season. The flyers don't have the talent up front or the depth to match with the sens, its a mismatch in the sens favor. Gerber is 3-1-1 lifetime vs the flyers. Flyers have lost 6 of their last 7 on the road. Sens do have pitt tomorrow so the possibility to look ahead is always there but being at home I would think they take care of biz.

I was looking to parlay it with something of value but didn't see much in hockey that I would want to tie it to so I found the bulls drawing Memphis.
      Grizz are 2-10 since the all star break and got thumped 111-66 the last time these 2 teams met up. Bulls are looking for a 5th straight win and are rested going into this game. With the bulls healthy this ones a mismatch as well so letting the 2 faves ride in this one.

I've pounded the bolts in tomorrows match up with the caps but im not liking a whole lot else in todays match ups...

leafs/habs - toss up
      bruins/rangers - toss up
      panthers/isles - panthers should win but I dont trust them to
      blues/oil - no thanks
      stars/preds - preds should win but the stars match up well
      wild/flames - flames banged up, but need the win, toss up I just hope key players get injured in it
      Avs/Yotes - avs need to win and should win but despite my bet on them earlier this week im not taking them as huge faves ever.
      Canucks/Wings - just waiting to hear if Mitchell draws in, if he does bring on my nuckers.
      jackets/kings -... -160 on the kings???? Boucher for the jackets, no thanks.

Comment

and the bulls come up lame. Knew there was a reason I never got into betting the association.

Comment

Working...
        X