YTD: 43-64, -35.16 Units

Caps -133
    vs Avs

Leafs PL -160 vs Ducks

1.5 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

GL JML, I like both. :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      [B]YTD: 43-64, -35.16 Units

Leafs PL -160 vs Ducks

GL :thumbs:
      YOU HOMER

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkel View Post
        YOU HOMER
        They'll probably lose....just think Anaheim doesn't have the scoring to cover a PL ...they plays tons of one-goal games...and Toskala's finally back...

And if you knew my record with the LEafs the past few years, you wouldn't say home :laughing:

Comment

nice hit on the WAS, as well. They are an ugly team to watch play or i just pick the wrong nights....always low scoring choppy games everytime i turn them on. Granted they did hit a couple posts, but that game had a hard time keeping my attention.........

any thoughts for tomorrow? i already posted/played a couple.....still considering a couple more....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Toskala back tonight...hopefully he isn't rusty....:thumbs:

Comment

just a terrible goal to end the period by the TOR.....

on a side note to really make you jealous....lol....plenty of great seats about 15 rows up off the ice available for tomorrow night's leafs/kings game. i might actually go...haven't been down yet this year cause they suck, but may head down. i can be down there in about 35-40 minutes.

Comment

I was driving by the Honda Center and man, I saw at least 100 Toronto fans standing on the corner waiting to cross.

I love the Leafs, but you guys need to stop with that Leafs Nation crap.

Comment

Leafs out shot them 10-5 as well....yeah...brutal.

Yeah....you should go...I only wish I could see a game...

Tick tock on the Sundin sweepstakes. Every paper today had 2-3 pages on it. The Toronto Star even asked 8 different media guys and former GMs to make "prospective" Sundin trades. lol. TheStar.com | Hockey | What's Sundin worth?

Leafs should get a bunch for him the way he's been playing...2 solid young players plus 2 draft picks....judging from what stiffs Forsberg and Tkachuk got last year....then they could sign him right back next year...

Natives are getting restless....ready to blow it up, and even have a chance at local boys destined to be stars Stamkos (first overall this year), and the next Crosby, Tavares (first overall next year).

I happen to agree....

Comment

Leafs out shot them 10-5 as well....yeah...brutal.

Yeah....you should go...I only wish I could see a game...

Tick tock on the Sundin sweepstakes. Every paper today had 2-3 pages on it. The Toronto Star even asked 8 different media guys and former GMs to make "prospective" Sundin trades. lol. TheStar.com | Hockey | What's Sundin worth?

Leafs should get a bunch for him the way he's been playing...2 solid young players plus 2 draft picks....judging from what stiffs Forsberg and Tkachuk got last year....then they could sign him right back next year...

Natives are getting restless....ready to blow it up, and even have a chance at local boys destined to be stars Stamkos (first overall this year), and the next Crosby, Tavares (first overall next year).

I happen to agree....

unfortunately, Sundin is about all anyone would want and he is the face of that team and i think trading him would be like trading Sakic or Yzerman. But all your defensemen are wayyy overpaid and i don't know if anyone would want to take on those contracts. You dump Blake too?.....but you have to do something.....nothing has worked out between coaching changes, signings etc......if you blow it up you have to get rid of that stupid GM. No sense in letting him rebuild another sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      unfortunately, Sundin is about all anyone would want and he is the face of that team and i think trading him would be like trading Sakic or Yzerman. But all your defensemen are wayyy overpaid and i don't know if anyone would want to take on those contracts. You dump Blake too?.....but you have to do something.....nothing has worked out between coaching changes, signings etc......if you blow it up you have to get rid of that stupid GM. No sense in letting him rebuild another sinking ship.
                      Fans are bigtime FOR trading Mats. Mediocrity gets you knowwhere in this league. You have to blow it up, be ****, and then rebuild ala Pittsburgh, or if you're lucky, do it quick like Philly.

Plus, he has a no trade ...but the ideal situation would be to trade him to a contender, then re-sign him next year to a 2-year contract to finish his career, as he is only on a 1 year deal right now.

GM is gone by the end of the year...I think before the trade deadline so the talking heads can do the Sundin trade themselves.

Yeah...bad untradeable contracts all over this team....McCabe, Blake, Raycroft etc. Someone might take Tucker, especially a team out west like Calgary. Gotta do something...

BRUTAL TEAM (Although I'm betting them as a dog in LA tomorrow! lol)

Comment

any thoughts for tomorrow? i already posted/played a couple.....still considering a couple more....
                        Yes....talk me out of putting 10 units on the Maple Laughs tomorrow. I think they bounce back after a tough game against a REAL team like the Ducks, and lay it on the Queens as a dog tomorrow....with an over cashing as well...

Comment

Higher Neil Smith and higher top Scouts.

Trade anybody and everybody for Young talent
                          or high draft Picks.

As for Players with no trade clause send them down to the minors, believe me
                          they will wave the no trade.

Sign, Sign, Sign Ovechkin or Dion Phaneuf (Rrestricted Free Agents) or both after trading all the useless garbage it should free up 10 to 20 Million.

The leafs are one of the Richest Teams in Pro-Spots so use it to the advantage.

Philly did it by smarts its easier with money

Comment

Yes....talk me out of putting 10 units on the Maple Laughs tomorrow. I think they bounce back after a tough game against a REAL team like the Ducks, and lay it on the Queens as a dog tomorrow....with an over cashing as well...
                            lol......i was debating the Leafs, but both teams are playing really crummy hockey right now. There is all of 45 minutes of car travel involved so no biggee there. I think personally TOR Over3 is a great play. Especially coming off of a SO (or at least they are being shut out with 3 left as i type this). Kings are just brutal, especially defensively. I never win with TOR, so i really don't know what to say...lol...

Comment

Im with you Johnny I love the Leafs in LA

I may go ALL IN on the BUDS

Comment

Working...
                              X