• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BossE's Thursday bets! NHL

Thinking about for tomorrows NHL Games.

OTTAWA ML

DETROIT ML

PHOENIX ML

I let you know further on what i am going to take, and good luck to all tomorrow!!:thumbs:

Any Opinions????
    GO!! ARGOS!!!....
    R.I.P #21
    2007-08 NBA Thu January 31: 25-13 Record [65%][+286.93units]

Originally posted by BossE View Post
    Thinking about for tomorrows NHL Games.

OTTAWA ML

DETROIT ML

PHOENIX ML

I let you know further on what i am going to take, and good luck to all tomorrow!!:thumbs:

Any Opinions????
    i really don't see the point or the value in laying -250 for DET or -200+ for OTT....that's kind of like taking the NYY -300 over the Royals. Though, i do think that OTT wins and probably DET, as well. But to me, not worth finding out at -250. Wrong time of the season to be palying fat favorites, anyhow. The middle 1/3 of the season is the part where if good teams are going to mail it in, this is the time. Happens evey year. PHX is an interesting play. I kind of was looking at EDM because i am not sure PHX is good enough to start winning B2B road games and the likes. But they have been better on the road than at home, so who knows. A lot of my thoughts would revolve around who was in net for each team. GL!...whatever you play.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

True True

Thanks bro yea i noticed the lines were crazy, its obvious those teams will win, but for today i am just gonna take what i think is best and after that Toronto game LOL.... ill bet against them even tho i am from Toronto there just whoreific!!:laughing: gonna take LA home advantage.

Parlay (2 Teams) 01/10/08 20:02 ET

Coyotes(Phoenix)
      Oilers(Edmonton) 01/10/08(21:05 ET)
      Coyotes(Phoenix) -105
      MapleLeafs(Toronto)
      Kings(LA) 01/10/08(22:35 ET)
      Kings(LA) -130

1unit

GLTNA!!!:beer2:
      GO!! ARGOS!!!....
      R.I.P #21
      2007-08 NBA Thu January 31: 25-13 Record [65%][+286.93units]