NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

well my comps been down for the last couple days and I just got it back and im itchin for action, thats always a bad sign but:

Nuckers +125 x 1 unit

Sharks shaky at home and if the nuckers are gonna break the 0fer they have vs the sharks this season it's most likely to happen at the shark tank so here goes nothin'.

so the nucks chose nothin and the o'fer.

No effort from the nucks tonight and a terrible match up for the nucks, hopefully someone does the work for us and knocks em out in the playoffs before we meet up with them.

0-1, -1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      hopefully someone does the work for us and knocks em out in the playoffs before we meet up with them.

0-1, -1 unit
      oh, so you've already clinched a spot.......:dunno:........................:beer2:

didn't see any of it, but it looked less than interesting. i really have a hard time watching any SAN games...they are just so rigid and pedestrian....very boring hockey. VAN can be that way at times, but i have enjoyed some of their games this year.

get it done tomorrow...:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        oh, so you've already clinched a spot.......:dunno:........................:beer2:

didn't see any of it, but it looked less than interesting. i really have a hard time watching any SAN games...they are just so rigid and pedestrian....very boring hockey. VAN can be that way at times, but i have enjoyed some of their games this year.

get it done tomorrow...:thumbs:
        fair enough, should've said hopefully someone does us the favor assuming we make it. Certainly not a lock with the way that every team in the nw is refusing to lose these days.

It was definitely a painful game to watch, I found myself switching to other stuff during the play more than a few times. I haven't watched a lot of sharks hockey this season cause I've found the same thing as you, Wilsons gone out of his way to stifle creativity out of that team. Plenty of talent being underutilized. I could see how hockey fans could find the nuckers boring on occasion, they're alright when they're skating but when they decide to sit on a lead they can suck the life out of a game pretty quickly.

It's already a chalky price for tommorrow but they've been filthy at home as of late but Sanfords gettin the nod according to reports before todays game. Hopefully it's a better effort for that one.

Comment

Working...
        X