Friday Plays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Plays?

Now that FF has graced us with his presence....I got 2 winning days in a row. Looking to continue a streak, and get back to even. But what's up with todays card....anybody see ANYTHING? Not much there IMO. Maybe Vancouver with the desert-dogs playing b2b roadies....but it looks like Sanford vs Bryzgalov, and the nuckers are juiced pretty high.

Anyone?

Beuler?

I like the Yotes tonight. No Luongo and I'd expect a much better performance from Bryz. I know the Nucks have been deadly at home and the Yotes probably won't win...but I think the price is right.

The rest of the card sucks.

Comment

Phoenix +1.5 is a good bet at -180 or less. I have -170 myself.

Comment

I personally like Columbus to beat St. Louis... Columbus..if im corrrect Leclaire shoudl get the start on goal and has shutout the Blues last 2 times at home. St Louis has been rolling 4 of 5 wins but are still sub .500 on the road and a terrible team playing b2b's., something like 12-28 SU

Comment

Thanks half....looking into that one....Cbus a good home team as well :thumbs:

Comment

I would lean towards the Hawks... Minny comes off a huge emotional win in Detroit.

Also lean towards PHX. Luongo not in net for Vancouver and Phx isn't bad on the road, but I'm new at the NHL. And the value looks nice.
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I dont think vancouver loses after last nights flat performance. That being said unless its in a parlay I dont want any part of that chalk.

Minny feels like a sucker play, that being said Im not getting much of a price to bother taking the struggling hawks.

Flames should win but like the nucks its chalky and why bother.

Leaning jackets but with Leclaire just back and the blues rolling im not inclined to take on chalk there either.

All in all ****ty card. GL with whatever you guys play

Comment

Working...
              X