• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday >>>

YTD: 47-66, -31.89 Units

Only one for tonight....

BlueJackets -141 vs Blues - 3 Units
    Two teams that play much, much better at home, so I'll take the BJ's. STL on a b2b, and they apparentely suck in that situation. We also have a revenge factor, as CLB lost 6-1 AT STL last game. I see the home team winning this one as well. Leclaire back in net tonight, and he's been one of the best all year, and it looks like we get STL backup Toivonen for the Blues, who's been horrible (.887 SP, 2.77 GAA), and has lost 5 straight.

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-11-2008, 07:00 PM.

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    YTD: 47-66, -31.89 Units

Only one for tonight....

BlueJackets -141 vs Blues - 2 Units
    Two teams that play much, much better at home, so I'll take the BJ's. STL on a b2b, and they apparentely suck in that situation. We also have a revenge factor, as CLB lost 6-1 AT STL last game. I see the home team winning this one as well. Leclaire back in net tonight, and he's been one of the best all year, and it looks like we get STL backup Toivonen for the Blues, who's been horrible (.887 SP, 2.77 GAA), and has lost 5 straight.

I'll always take the BJ's :beerbang:

GL tonight JML :thumbs:

Comment

lol...thx Nitt.

Adding...

Blackhawks +110
      vs Wild - 1 Unit
      We all know Minny is better at home....and this is a perfect spot for a letdown after a huge win at Detroit last night....so on this b2b I see them coming out flat....Chicago rested and looking to break their losing streak...nice value in this home dog IMO...a good spot for the Hawks...

Comment

JML- GL!....i saw this game last night and then have been swamped today, but i was going to play it as well. Only bummer is that Zherdev won't play tonight with a hurt quad (nor tomorrow either). Kind of a steep price, IMO, but i think that if the oddsmaker thought STL was going to win, i doubt we would see a +125 on the blues. GL!...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice to see you on it as well ff....looks like a winnner!

I read in the Cbus Dispatch this afternoon thats Zherdev is a go tonight...dunno....not that he matters that much....that guy has some skils, but he is soffft.

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-11-2008, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Nice to see you on it as well ff....looks like a winnner!

I read in the Cbus Dispatch this afternoon thats Zherdev is a go tonight...dunno....not that he matters that much....that guy has some skils, but he is soffft.

he has actually been very good this year. i have him on my fantasy team and i have also watched cbj this year. he has scored some incredible goals this year and has been really good under hitch. his past reputation is fair, but this year he has been the best player on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              he has actually been very good this year. i have him on my fantasy team and i have also watched cbj this year. he has scored some incredible goals this year and has been really good under hitch. his past reputation is fair, but this year he has been the best player on that team.
              best player is Nash, come on....not even close...7 more goals in 2 less games played....and has more grit...he penalty kills (2 SHG) and is clutch (leads the team in GWG).

Zherdev's playing :thumbs:
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-11-2008, 07:18 PM.

Comment

best player is Nash, come on....not even close...7 more goals in 2 less games played....and has more grit...he penalty kills (2 SHG) and is clutch (leads the team in GWG).

Zherdev's playing :thumbs:

yeah, i see that....it isn't like CBJ has a lot of weapons so every guy counts....:thumbs:

Comment

lmao...STL scores on its first shot...i hate these short cards....

Comment

STL gets outplayed so far....but gets the first goal on their 1st shot on net (deflection)

:bang:

Comment

Nash ties it up :beerbang:

Comment

Hawks blow...

Another winning night though... :thumbs:

YTD: 48-67, -30.76 Units

Comment

Hawks blow...

Another winning night though... :thumbs:

YTD: 48-67, -30.76 Units
                          :thumbs:...(on tonight, not the YTD...lol).........Zherdev....:beerbang:....i hear you on Nash, but if you saw the one goal Zherdev scored it was a beauty...and that is the way he has been playing all year long....he really has had a very good season and is important to that team like he hasn't been in the past.....

Comment

Zherdev is a go tonight...dunno....not that he matters that much....that guy has some skils, but he is soffft.
                            :beerbang: ......lol....

Comment

Working...
                            X