NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

few good nights in a row here to welcome me back......

ATL +115......3Units.......Ok this is absurd, IMO. PIT hasn't beaten a team worth a **** in their win streak and beat a one eyed/one legged Tampa bay team the other night and barely. I like ATL since DonnyW jumped behind the bench and the addition of Recchi has given them 2 good lines now. Hossa has 23 SOG in his last 3 games and he is due to light the lamp. + money for ATL at home here is a steal, IMO. PIT is hot, but i think a lot of it is because of who they have played (kiss of death with the extra unit....it always is....at least it's not 4 or 5 units lost...lol).

SAN Over3 -115.............how can i not play this. 8 straight TOR opponents have hit the 3 goal mark. Only thing that really worries me here is that Toskala is going back to SAN and may stand on his head, and SAN isn't exactly the 1990 Pittsburgh Penguins when it comes to scoring goals in bunches. TOR playing 3I4 and on the road. Defense and entire team is a mess. I abslultely SUCK at totals. I could have the best handicap ever on something and it still goes the other way....so this might be a nice one to fade.....lol....

I am seriously close to playing NYR -130, and i am also staring at the ATL team Over2 1/2...then there is always the fade of the Avs on the road at -145 with CAR....not so sure about that one......I kind of also like DET Over2 1/2 as Emery is in net for OTT from all early reports. Anyone think BUF +105 is a good play?

PLEASE...thoughts welcome if you have them on any of the above that i have mentioned and not played..... I have about 6 more plays that are on the cusp of being added, but i hate playing tons of games. I usually like to ride with my best 5 plays or so on a day like today.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-12-2008, 03:10 AM. Reason: edited thoughts and added units
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

more i think about it, the more i like the DET Over2 1/2 vs. OTT. First of all it's not a conference game, and i think both teams hang it all out in this one. Emery has given up 3 goals+ in 8 of his 11 starts (not counting the one where he played 5 minutes and left with an injury) and 4 of his last 5 starts. DET is one of the highest scoring teams in the league. If it were 3 i might leave it alone, but at 2 1/2 i think i am on board. OTT has given up 22 goals in their L5 games. These are also the 2 hightest scoring teams in the league.

also close to playing ATL Over2 1/2....first off they were SO by the pens last time out which is something i like to play against next time around. PIT has also given up only 5 goals in their L5 games. 3rd road game and won the first 2.

NYR 0-4-1 vs. MON 5-0-2 L few games....NYR haven't won since a win over MON in late December.........call me crazy but Lunqvist plays the MON....and i think NYR win

seems like my theme of the day is "it all ends today"......winning streaks, losing streaks....but i really usually don't like fading hot teams but some of these teams are rediculously hot and they are on the road. In NYR case, they really need a win, too.

guess i will finish figuring it out tomorrow........

Comment

GL today FF.

Market says San Jose wins 68.36% of the time with the game more likely to end on 5 goals or less, so the fair value of the SAN o3 is about -112. Of course if you figure the game is more likely to go over or San Jose should win more often than 68.36% of the time then you might have a positive expected value bet. :thumbs:

Anyway, can't go wrong with Toronto +1.5 -140

Where is JML?? Hope he takes his boys tonight.

Comment

What no play on the Flyers
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

RJP- THX!......the odds that TOR has given up 3+ in 8 straight are 100%....:beerbang:...with that being said the end of a trend is never the time to get in on something and it kind of has me worried....not my strongest play but one i felt i wanted to make none the less......

birds- too much juice at this point, IMO. I had them 2 nights ago vs. NYR at +125 and cashed that puppy, but BOS/PHI always seem to play close grind 'em out games. Huge card today and i just thought there were better options.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            birds- too much juice at this point, IMO. I had them 2 nights ago vs. NYR at +125 and cashed that puppy, but BOS/PHI always seem to play close grind 'em out games. Huge card today and i just thought there were better options.
            But you bet on OSU:laughing: GL today and lets go Flyers:thumbs:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
              But you bet on OSU:laughing: GL today and lets go Flyers:thumbs:
              lol...thx......when did i bet on OSU??...i had no play on them in the NCG....didn't play anything in that game......:dunno:.....i played them in the contest and that's it

Comment

lol...thx......when did i bet on OSU??...i had no play on them in the NCG....didn't play anything in that game......:dunno:.....i played them in the contest and that's it
                man does the Big 10 sucks:laughing:
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

few good nights in a row here to welcome me back......

ATL +115......3Units.......
                  Might tail. But then it will lose. Ha. So prob won't.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Might tail. But then it will lose. Ha. So prob won't.
                    lmao...that play already has 1 curse on it, don't put 2nd hex on it...:laughing:...everytime i up a play in hockey even like .1 units it loses.......and everytime you tail it loses...that one night i went like 6-1 and you managed to find the loser in the bunch...lol........

Comment

have played all the following today and that's it.....shop 'em around if you play them......lost some value on a couple of those plays.....going to run with the theme today and that is "ends"....ends of streaks both ways......

NYR -135

DET Over2 1/2 -125

ATL Over2 1/2 -120

BUF +100

probably the day the ship sinks after a string of nice ones, but i liked all those plays to begin with and i don't think 6 is too many....but i wish i wasn't all juice on them......anything + would be nice....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!

Comment

What no play on the Flyers
                        Originally posted by flyersfan
                        BOS/PHI always seem to play close grind 'em out games. Huge card today and i just thought there were better options.
                        i swear i should just cirlce that series and play the +1 1/2 everytime......

Comment

i swear i should just cirlce that series and play the +1 1/2 everytime......
                          Yup it was a good game:beerbang:
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Yup it was a good game:beerbang:
                            :dunno:....PHI lost.....that never makes for a good game........:laughing:.....but i know what you mean....

Comment

:dunno:....PHI lost.....that never makes for a good game........:laughing:.....but i know what you mean....
                              GL. I would say that I hope you win but we share some of the same plays, so you'll need a miracle :thumbs:
                              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                              X