NHLRS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Sunday

had a nice crew going and then only 2 people posted plays Saturday.....:dunno:

another nice day yesterday but stupid BUF...still can't believe you can get scored on by a checking line in the last 90 seconds of a game......

PHI +105..........1 1/2Units

PHI Over2 1/2 -145.......1 1/2Units

WAS Under 3 -145.........1 1/2Units

above 3 plays.............going to try something different today, hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. PHI has scored 3 goals in both games vs. WAS this year, one in a loss and 1 in a win...and they have tallied 6 and 3 since the return of everyone, especially gagne. Biron is going to be in net today, and he has some good numbers vs. the Caps and i think he has something to prove now that Nittymaki has been taking the bulk of the starts and playing well. He has been in a rut, but he has Smith and Gagne back in front of him and i would be surprised to see a bad effort from him today. PHI is skating 3I4, B2B and 4I6 while WAS is rested since Wednesday. But PHI is 5-3 in B2B games with one loss in OT, has beaten WAS in a B2B already, plays better on the road and already has a win in WAS this year. Bizarre scheduling as the WAS are only playing their 2nd game since LAST Saturday............PHI-3 WAS-2

STL -125...........really short number here and i have to play this one. VAN winless in regulation on the road in the last month, 1-6-1 L8 in STL and 15-3-1 L19 believe it or not (i realized that's not totally relevant, but interesting none the less...can get in your head after a while). Really like this STL hockey club and i like the short number for the home team today. Both teams looking to rebound, but i side with the STL.

tempted to play CAL....never thought i would ever post this, but i think they are better on the road vs. at home. EDM off a big blowout win and won a few straight. kind of debating a play on EDM Over2 1/2 -115 as well......THOUGHTS?...you north of the border guys?

also tempted to make a play on ANA....line is begging for SAN money, IMO.

i don't know....lots of games, but none that really jump out at me too much.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL today/tomorrow FF... I'll check out the games tomorrow and hopefully pick some winners.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      GL today/tomorrow FF... I'll check out the games tomorrow and hopefully pick some winners.
      wsox- thx.......feel free to cut and paste my card....:laughing:.......

Comment

Biron is terrible...:puke:....

Comment

GL!

Leafs lose another last night after being up 2-0 in the 3rd....lmao....what a horrible team...

I like the FLames.... :beerbang:
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-13-2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            GL!

Leafs lose another last night after being up 2-0 in the 3rd....lmao....what a horrible team...

I like the FLames.... :beerbang:
            JML- THX!....lmao.....great 3P last night by the leafs.....now you know how i felt last year.....:bang:.....

yeah, i will most likely play CAL later......just hope PHI can hang on for a W and not give up any more goals today.....

and WTF with you pimping sirius radio...:dunno:

Comment

Hmm...good luck with the Flames guys. Not sure I'd bet against the Oil right now...

Comment

GL today FF!

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                  Not sure I'd bet against the Oil right now...
                  Why, because they beat NYI & Pho? Big whoop. How does Calgary traditionally play EDM the past couple of years? Flames 7-3 in last 10 vs Edm, and have won last 3 IN EDM. :thumbs:

Comment

CAL -115.......i agree with JML, basically playing the series history here and the fact that for some odd reason, CAL has been probably better on the road than at home lately. Hopefully CAL comes out hungry in this one. EDM caught a PHX team asleep the other night so i kind of toss that one to the wind.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Why, because they beat NYI & Pho? Big whoop. How does Calgary traditionally play EDM the past couple of years? Flames 7-3 in last 10 vs Edm, and have won last 3 IN EDM. :thumbs:
                      For a number of reasons. You say, "big whoop" because they beat Phoenix and NYI. But what happened when those two teams went into Calgary? And before that one, the Flames almost lost to the Kings...

Oilers have won 4 of their last 5, including two straight in regulation (which for them, is a big deal). Hemsky has 5 points since his return, giving the Oil a legitimate #1 line. Garon is 4-1 with a 2.14 GAA and .931 SV% in his last 5 and actually has pretty good career stats against the Flames. Finally, Oilers great in OT...Flames, not so much.

I'm not saying the Oil win. Maybe I'm way wrong. The Flames were actually pretty hot before their recent two losses. Guess we'll see...just thought I'd defend my position and show you what I'm looking at.

GL guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                        For a number of reasons. You say, "big whoop" because they beat Phoenix and NYI. But what happened when those two teams went into Calgary? And before that one, the Flames almost lost to the Kings...

Oilers have won 4 of their last 5, including two straight in regulation (which for them, is a big deal). Hemsky has 5 points since his return, giving the Oil a legitimate #1 line. Garon is 4-1 with a 2.14 GAA and .931 SV% in his last 5 and actually has pretty good career stats against the Flames. Finally, Oilers great in OT...Flames, not so much.

I'm not saying the Oil win. Maybe I'm way wrong. The Flames were actually pretty hot before their recent two losses. Guess we'll see...just thought I'd defend my position and show you what I'm looking at.

GL guys.
                        Angelus- i agree with all that...........but i still happend to like CAL in this particular spot. EDM is playing over their heads, IMO. Not the strongest play either way probably and i debated just leaving it alone totally. But decided to take CAL anyhow. GL!....

Comment

Yup...Oil definitely playing well! GL Ang :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                          X