Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday >>>

YTD: 48-67, -30.76 Units

Took last night off, as I had a bunch of friends over to watch the NFL games, and didn't have time to look at the NHL card....we watched the Leafs blow the 3rd period lead though....that was a pleasure to watch....lmao....blow that ******* team up already....

Flames -105 vs Oilers - 2 Units

GL Everyone....:thumbs:

JML- GL!....most likely on CAL.....as i said yesterday when i posted today's plays....thought they might be better on the road and EDM is due for a clunker....playing over their heads, IMO
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

i read in the rumor mill, BTW that JPJ or whatever his name is has like zero power now.....they won't let him fire the coach and said that any major move would have to have board approval.............i don't understand if you are going to make all these trades, why you would let him do it. he has proved over the years that he can't make a good deal, so why would you trust him to rebuild your team. i would can him now, put somebody in there that you at least trust and let them make the deadline deals.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        i read in the rumor mill, BTW that JPJ or whatever his name is has like zero power now.....they won't let him fire the coach and said that any major move would have to have board approval.............i don't understand if you are going to make all these trades, why you would let him do it. he has proved over the years that he can't make a good deal, so why would you trust him to rebuild your team. i would can him now, put somebody in there that you at least trust and let them make the deadline deals.
        GL JML.

Herd last night on CBC that TOR looking into trading Jason Blake??

Comment

wow....Heatley out 6 weeks....

Comment

FF...yeah, JFJ needs to get board approval for all major moves. He's on his way out.....latest rumour I've heard is Doug Armstrong replacing him...

Vaz....if we could find a sucker to pick up Blake's contract, sure he'd be traded in a second!

Adding...

Blackhawks +131
            vs Nashville - 1 Unit
            Yeah, the Hawks blow, but a nice spot here for them to possibly end their losing streak. Upon further review, Chicago actually outplayed Minny on Friday, but Khabibulan had another horrible night, and Harding was a monster in net for the Wild. Hawks outshot a good defensive team like Minny 43-16. Tonight they get the Preds who are on a b2b, losing in a shootout in Columbus late last night. Lalime goes for Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              wow....Heatley out 6 weeks....
              yep....couldn't have happened to a better team :beer2:

Comment

YTD: 49-68, -31.45 Units

Comment

Working...
                X