• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday >>>

YTD: 49-68, -31.45 Units

Penguins -136 vs Rangers

2 Units

Nice hit JML. I went to my first Pens game of the season tonight and got treated to Laraque giving his ritual beat down to Colton Orr right off the faceoff, as well as a Malkin hat trick. Go Pens :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      Nice hit JML. I went to my first Pens game of the season tonight and got treated to Laraque giving his ritual beat down to Colton Orr right off the faceoff, as well as a Malkin hat trick. Go Pens :beer2:
      yeah...I watched the game on TV. Quite the duo you got there with Crosby and Malkin...

On another note...LEafs look to be firing Ferguson this week. Got leaked last night that they had contacted a few people about the possibility of running the team in an interim basis, until a new GM is found at the end of the year.

Also....Sundin looks to be gone for sure...he had that no trade, but last night was the first time he bended a little about the possibility of being traded....when asked about it, he said that he has not been contacted to waive the no-trade, but if he was asked, he'd have to consider it. First time he hasn't said the cliche answer of wanting to "turn this thing around". Hopefully they can get alot for him. Imagine him lining up as a second line centre for the Wings or Ducks? Talk about putting a team over the top!
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-15-2008, 09:41 AM.

Comment

YTD: 50-68, -29.97 Units

Under 30 units....sweeet :beer2:

Comment

Working...
        X