X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

YTD: 50-68, -29.97 Units

Sharks -133 vs Coyotes - 3 Units
    Best road team in the NHL vs the worst home team in the league. SJ is just f'ing sick on the road this year, and have points in 14 straight road games (12-0-2). PHO has a league worst 17 points at home this year. SJ lost in OT last game with the backup, and should return to the win column on the road with Nabokov in net.

Yup...Vezina front-runner Nabokov got the rest for SJ last game (his first of the year), and will start against a team he absolutely owns tonight. He is 4-0-1 with a 0.59 GAA vs PHO THIS YEAR and has shut out Phoenix twice at home already this season. He's also 6-0-1 with a 0.85 GAA in his last seven starts against the Coyotes. SJ has outscored the Coyotes 16-2 in winning four in a row at PHO. On the other side, after a hot start with PHO, Bryzgalov has cooled off losing two of his last three games with a 4.42 GAA. "He was shaky again Sunday, making 30 saves in a 4-1 loss at Minnesota and drawing criticism from Coyotes coach Wayne Gretzky."

GL.....big card tonight, and there's a couple other games I'm looking at....but wanted to get the SJ play in early, as I'll probably lose that good line, and Nabokov is guranteed to go tonight after resting Sunday...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-15-2008, 11:58 AM.

Adding...

Leafs -105
    vs Canes - 1 Unit
    yeah, they blow, but so do the Canes, and they have their third stringer in net, and also have had the flu go through their room....

Comment

GL today JML.. I was thinking about taking your Leafs because I heard about the flu bug but I'm still not sure I can back them :laughing:.. GL tonight
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
      X