X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

YTD: 51-70, -34.02 Units

Ducks -119 vs Preds
    Anaheim the hottest team in the NHL now that Scott Niedermayer has hit his stride...they've won 6 of 7 and are rolling huge. Best team in the NHL, IMO. They haven't been great on the road this year, but that was before Scott and Weight showed up. That defence and goaltending the Ducks can throw out their is insane. I'll take this low number against an average Preds team...I think the Ducks are looking to prove something on this road trip, and eventually head to the top of the standings...they start it out game 1 in Music City...

3 Units

Also looking at fading the Leafs tomorrow coming off a rare win, and heading into Boston to play a pretty solid Bruins team..... and I'm probably backing the Habs as a dog in Atlanta, as they are a great road team with superior goaltending, and I like the Thrashers letdown coming off a huge blowout win against the Wings...

GL :beerbang:

Bruins -136 vs Leafs - 3 Units
    Fading the Leafs coming off a rare win. They suck on the road (especially defensively), and I expect another poor effort tonight. Toronto has been outscored 27-10 in its last six road games and only won three times in its last 14 games overall on the road. They suck balls. They managed to hang on to the win on Tuesday, but still gave up 4 goals to Carolina, and almost blew it. Boston is well-rested (off since Saturday), and have had the Leafs number this year, winning four straight and eight of last 10.

Habs +108 vs Thrashers - 2 Units
    Taking the better team as a dog, who are also one of the best NHL teams on the road, against an Atlanta team coming off a HUGE win over the powerhouse Wings last game. Total letdown spot for Atlanta.

GL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-17-2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

gl JML with ya on the Bruins tonight
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
      X