NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

well yesterday finished up a good amount for me which made up for a brutal friday. Hoping to build on it today

TBay - 170 to win 2 units over Caps

Kolzigs played a couple nice games in a row against 2 teams that are pushing for the playoffs and caught them putting up weak efforts over a team they thought they could roll over, im sure the bolts have seen what they did to boston and the leafs The caps get in a bolts team here that is hungry off 2 losses that saw them fall behind Atlanta for the division lead and has them just a couple points up over teams holding 7th and 8th. It's not a season breaker if they lose but it's won they can't afford not to win. Tampas rested and better on the road than they are at home. The caps will be playing their 3rd in 4 days and despite the win over the leafs got 2 hard game from the teams chasing playoff spots. The day off will help but later in the game when they need their legs they should find themselves in tough vs a bolts team that can gun with anybody. Extra time favors the bolts. Season series is one sided with the bolts leading 5-1 and winning all of the games in washington. Games have been close but I don't believe the caps have the depth to match the bolts if they are ready to play. I'm hoping Kolzig doesn't stand on his head again like he did vs the leafs.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-18-2007, 11:30 AM.

not even freakin close. WOW

Comment

agreed....played TB also....the least they could of done for us today was show up and play lol....must of been to much to ask for.....

Comment

Working...
      X