NHLRS Saturday tribute to Yomonte

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday tribute to Yomonte

i don't care what everybody says about you when you aren't around YO...you're OK in my book.......:thumbs:

i personally think today's card stinks. it's full of a bunch of fat favorites and quite frankly overvalued favorites, but i really don't want teams like CBJ, FLA and CHI on the road given a variety of factors in those games.

NYR -115............short price and i am hoping that the return of Avery and Shanny to the lineup on Wednesday carries over to today's game. NYR have had BOS number in the past couple years and BOS has been well below good at home lately. Also, the NYR top scorers in Drury, Jagr, Shanny, Gomez, Straka etc...haven't been heard from in several games and it's asking a lot to keep those guys off the board too many nights in a row.

PHI Over2 1/2 -130.............PHI has scored 3 both times vs. NYI this year and has scored 3 or more in 6 straight (welcome back Gagne) and 9 of L11. NYI are really banged up on D and i guess may be without Campoli, as well. This play is really a crap shoot with RickyD in net. Dude could toss out a 70 save performance and win 1-0, but i'm taking a shot with it. No way i would play it at 3 but at 2 1/2 it's worth it, IMO. Not too terribly juiced.

we'll see how that one goes. Even the team totals are bad today. My later leans are to DAL due to series dominance, but i hate the spot 1st game off a road trip. CBJ winning 2 straight on the road is a little much, IMO, for them. Like the WAS to bounce back but at -170??? Like PHX as well, but not as a -170 home fave?? BUF Over3 and NAS were two others i had circled in pencil.

Just a bad card, IMO. Just because a team is +150 doesn't mean it's a good play, and not into tossing **** at the wall to see what sticks.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    i personally think today's card stinks. it's full of a bunch of fat favorites and quite frankly overvalued favorites, but i really don't want teams like CBJ, FLA and CHI on the road given a variety of factors in those games.
    I agree.....****ty card for a Saturday....really struggling to find a decent play on the board besides the Habs. Teams like Wash & Pho juiced that much? Crazy. Looking into your plays.....might add the Rangers. I like Cbus on that big dog line....they've been playing great, and Dallas still has huge injury problems, and has been struggling a bit. Dallas also on first game home after a long west coast road trip...

See that goal by my boy Nash?

GL FF :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

NYR finish goes with the day....added 3 more Units to PHI Over2 1/2....might as well lose them in the NHL vs. in NCAABB today.......figure my chances of getting a post game interview where somebody could actually string a sentence together and explain the collapse is far far greater in the NHL so i'll drop the 3 here.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

If you liked the BUF over 3 tonight, how about a play on the game over 6? Looks like thibault tonight, and he's been ****...

GL with Philly!

Comment

I see im not the only one that htouhgt the card sucked tonight
          Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
          Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

1-1 +2.7Units..........

like NYR big tomorrow......not sure if i will cap anything else....team totals have been good so may play a couple of those.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X