USFMD82 Sat Hockey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USFMD82 Sat Hockey

Doing amazing on my capping lately going 5-0 on my plays here in Hockey.. so far Im doing quite well capping games myself, lets see if the streak goes on. I was looking at the TB/OTT game with a lean on OTT but then it didnt sit with me right. Then I was looking at the VAN game, a blowout at the kings seems almost necessary if not an obvious.. but then I realized the kings have owned them 2 times this season already.. so I didnt like that one so I found the game to cap. DET/SJS.

My picks for the Game are

DET ML -119
    Over 5

So.. The last 2 times these 2 teams have met the result has been DET outscoring them both times..

First Meeting DET 4-2 @ SJS Nabokove let through 4 of 27 shots, alternatively SJS shot 25 only getting through 2 times. Red wings were off a 2 day rest 3 deep in a 4 game road stint, while SJS was 2 day rest and off a previous win at home against the nucks 4-2.
    At the time of this Game the Previosu 5 games for both teams are as follows
    SJS: Avg Points: 2.4 GAA: 2.4
    DET. AVG Pts. 3.4 GAA.2.8

2nd Meeting @Det 5-1 SJS. SJS shot an embarrasing 11 SOG vs 39 bot teams coming off 1 day rest. the two teams had just met each other a few nights before, so Im not gonna bother calculating out the AVG points and what not since the result was about the same.

Tonights Matchup: Det last 5 games is 2.4 Pts. with SJS repping 2.8, so this looks very similar to the first matchup stats wise.

So, right now SJS has 2 D men injured which doesnt help SJS at all in this situation coupled with Nabokov having a bad slump lately, Im hoping to ride that nad it looks good for the over, with these 2 D out DET is clearly going to outclass them tonight.

GOOD Luck everyone!! Wish me luck!
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

GL...:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks!! Doble checked my posted plays.. 5.0 seemed high to me... I was right, I forgot I missed that STL ML call when the Schwarz was in goal and gave up 5 goals thanks to Legace getting injured up to that paoint the game looked really good :bang: Then the matter of the TB-under 6 I called on here but never got the play posted to my book.. but here is my true Posted play record

5-1-1

Sorry didnt mean to deceive anyone
      Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
      Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Working...
      X