NHLRS Sunday Tribute to SrTour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Sunday Tribute to SrTour

splitsville on Saturday but still walked away with 2.7Units thanks to chasing on the PHI over.....:beerbang:...chasing rules....:beerbang:

dedicating today's card to a former hockey comrade who is M.I.A........going to send chuck norris to find his ass.......:beerbang:

NYR -180.....3 1/2Units...not sure which way this will go. Sure it will be a big public play and i sure don't want to pay any more for it than i am now. Banking on NYR not getting swept in B2B vs. BOS

like ATL tomorrow and will look at some team totals when they come up.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-20-2008, 12:18 PM. Reason: added 1/2 unit to NYR play at same line
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post

ATL -140..................just playing the spot. Coming back with a team that has a chance to take over 1st place in its division and is coming off the worst loss in franchise history. Have a feeling they get it done in this one. EDM playing 5I8 and 3I4 (on the road for the latter)....ATL playing 3I4 as well. ATL had been playing well with wins in Detroit, stopped Pittsburgh's streak and lost in OT to Montreal. That last game was just one of those games, which is why i am not worried about a hangover today from them.

ATL -125 (1P)........1Unit............basically playing a strong start by ATL.

ANA Over2 1/2 -125..................ANA has scored 4+ goals in 5 of L6 games, including 4 the other night vs. DAL. ANA managed 2 goals vs. the red hot Mason of Nashville (the only game in L6 they didn't hit the 4 goal+ mark) so hopefully they can get 3+ vs. Turco. Same thing applies here as yesterday with Philly vs. RickyD....this is a low scoring series usually and it could very easily turn into one of those 2-1 games. But i like the value with the 2 1/2 and it's not juiced too badly

only play i am still debating is NYR -145 (1P)...basically same thoughts as ATL game, but i really don't trust NYR at all and i already have them at -180 which is risk enough on that collective underachieving pile of **** wearing lady liberty on their chests......

no opinion on anything else. I would side with COL big time as they are "at home" but they are off the long road trip and Angelus, JML and I would probably sniff some 1st team PP time at the rate they are going. And as for TOR/NJD...too much juice and i wouldn't play TOR with JML's money..........

hopefully will have some time to make a couple plays during the week......i may end up being a friday/saturday/sunday weekend + warrior...lol....

GL to everyone!
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-20-2008, 01:06 AM.

Comment

GL! :thumbs: Rangers on NBC this afternoon I see.....nice little pregame for the football...

And how many fans are going to be at the Leafs/Devils game today, with the game going off essentially at the same time as the Giants game??? lmao....that barn is going to be empty!

Comment

JML- THX!....and thx for the heads up on the NYR game....i happened to double check the time after you said that and the dang thing starts in 20 minutes out here.......:dunno:....i guess that one is for all you east coast guys because if there are more than 10 TV's with that game on at 9:30AM on the WC, i would be shocked.

TOR Over2 -135........3Units...........wow....im either a sucker or i hit the gold mine. TOR 2+ goals in 5 straight and 8 of L9. NJD allowed 2+ in L3 games. TOR lost 3-2 in the only meeting of the season. With that being said, i am sure today is the day they get blanked as i can't win a game on TOR to save my ass....:bang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            JML- THX!....and thx for the heads up on the NYR game....i happened to double check the time after you said that and the dang thing starts in 20 minutes out here.......:dunno:....i guess that one is for all you east coast guys because if there are more than 10 TV's with that game on at 9:30AM on the WC, i would be shocked.
            yeah...two east coast large markets...I guess they were going for some NY/Bos area sports fans watching this one as a primer before football.....you couldn't exactly cover a later game and go against the NFL games....that would be suicide...funny that the same weekend that NBC's coverage starts, their golden boy Crosby goes doen for a month....lol...

Comment

Rangers leading in shots (12-4), scoring chances (8-3), and losing 1-0...lmao :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Rangers leading in shots (12-4), scoring chances (8-3), and losing 1-0...lmao :bang:
                This is sick....Rangers are ALL OVER Boston through half the game, but down 1-0.....if the Rangers don't pull this out, it could be my last play this year on these over-paid bassards...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  This is sick....Rangers are ALL OVER Boston through half the game, but down 1-0.....if the Rangers don't pull this out, it could be my last play this year on these over-paid bassards...
                  what do you do? price on a game is (to me) a function of the probability you get what you think you will. NYR outshooting them 20-5 and down 1-0. It's the effort from NYR that i thought, just can't find anyone to put the puck in the net unfortunately. Looks like an L unless they get something going. But it's one of the few cases i ever play anything above about -150 and i would play it again even if it loses.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    what do you do? price on a game is (to me) a function of the probability you get what you think you will. NYR outshooting them 20-5 and down 1-0. It's the effort from NYR that i thought, just can't find anyone to put the puck in the net unfortunately. Looks like an L unless they get something going. But it's one of the few cases i ever play anything above about -150 and i would play it again even if it loses.
                    yup...from watching this game, NYR was undoubtedly the right play.... hopefully the come out strong again in the 3rd, and get a bounce or two...

Comment

FF.... all I have to say is how impressed have you been with the Flyers lately? Antero Nittymaki is looking great between the pipes and this team's speed and toughness and the great passing and a power play that finally scores goals has been unbelievable lately, that 2nd period from the Isles game to the whole Ottawa game were just really unbelievable, its kinda sick that we got Hartnell and Timmonen for Forsberg who was on a 1 year lease and now we might possibly get Forsberg too when this team is really clicking ... now lets see if we can finally take one from the Devils
                      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                      X