Usfmd82 1/21-1/26 Nhl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usfmd82 1/21-1/26 Nhl

Im gonna try to keep all my picks for the week in one thread so that I cna better keep track of my records and all.. again a rought day for capping.. the only game I found of interest to me is the Pens/Caps. but before I post my thoughts, or make a call, im tryingto figure out whos in Goal, Conklin is doing amazing, but yet so is sabourin coming off a shutout. any idea, according ot Goaliepost both area newspapers seem to listh both goalies
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Penguins ML
    Under 5.5

Not as in depth on this one, sorry so close to game time.. I think after 2 5 point games in a row Wash is ready for a low scorign game.. and The pens are @home, this si still a tight unit, even without crosby, Im thinking they want to prove to people that they arent the Pittsburgh Crosby's and can stil lwin games in his absence.. Sabourin is off a shutout last night.. something is in the water in Pitt their goalies are really hot right now... Olaf is very unpredictable..

GL!

Comment

0-2 :bang: hope no one tailed me last night, I had to lose sooner or later..

Well tonight seems almost too easy.. but here goes..
      Det -1.5 +145 (does this seem off to anyone else?
      Over 5.5 (-135)

The kings are doing awful in general, and have been killed by the Wings each time they have played both teams are averaging some high scoring games right now..
      Last edited by USFMD82; 01-22-2008, 02:32 PM. Reason: fix

Comment

1/23/08

Record of posted plays is 8-4-1 after a bad call on the over in last nights Detroit game.. but a good call on the Spread

Tonights Matchup..

CAPS/LEAFS
        CAPS ML
        Under6

The last time these two met, Kolzig was on fire, only letting one shot get in on 30, the final score was 7-1. While I used to feverishly follow the leafs, since letting go of belfour, I must admit I havent paid as close attention to them, So it appears that They have 2 goalies that arent very predictable, I remember how awesome Raycroft was his rookie season with the Bruins, not so hot when he came to Toronto.. Both teams are on scoring frenzies, my analytical mind woudl say go with the over, but my gut is saying go with the under.. Leafs havea new GM (Interim) so things are shakign up a bit, but I think they will play with purpose in this game, and Caps are doing amazing right now.. since lettign go of their GM they have gone from the bottom of the ranks to nearly the top.. I made a bad call on them losing to the Pens..

Good luck to everyone else!

Comment

No time for a writeup..

OTT ML
          Under6

I think TB's winning streak is ready to end..

Comment

Boy was I off on the Under for this one.. 1-1.. Maybey a few days going capless will get me back on the right track..

Comment

Working...
            X