• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

YTD: 65-82, -39.21 Units

Big Card...

Capitals -131 vs Leafs - 3 Units
    Caps were the better team last night, IMO....and I don't see them losing the 2nd half of this b2b at home. Pray for Raycroft.

Capitals PL +181 vs Leafs - 2 Units
    Leafs have been **** on the 2nd half of b2b games....losing 7 of 8, being outscored 29-14...

BlueJackets +111 vs Blackhawks - 3 Units
    Going with who I think is the better team as a dog...Chicago first game back home after a West-coast trip, but most importantly we have "Khabipuckin" on a favourite line against Leclaire...he's probably been the worst goalie in the NHL so far this year. Hawks pretty banged up as well. And surprisingly, they're a pretty decent fav. I actually had Cbus circled as a play last night, but I figured it would be as a small fav, and was prepared to back them as such against the "Bulin window". Love the dog line even more!

Wild +106 vs Avalanche - 2 Units
    Continuing to fade the Avs w/o their stars as a fav when playing a good team...

Ducks -144 vs Kings - 5 Units
    Expecting a bounce back from a tough loss to Detroit last night, playing much weaker competition...I don't see Anaheim losing 2 straight at home and 3 straight overall heading into the break....Ducks own the Kings this year winning 4 straight, and the b2b doesn't bother me, as they don't travel at all, and sleep in their own beds up the highway...

Rangers PL +137 vs Thrashers - 3 Units
    NY completely owned the Thrashers at MSG last game, and now get them w/o Kovalchuk back AT MSG (weird scheduling) 2 days later. Horrible spot for Atlanta, and the books are pretty much telling us the Blueshirts win this one 9 out of 10 times with that insane ML....I'll hope for the puckline cover...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-24-2008, 01:34 PM.

JML- GL!....:thumbs:

i answered both your questions and no i am not picking up and rotating goalies. I finally dropped Emery and had enough of his crappy games and lack of playing time. My other 2 goalies i have had for a while....traded for kipper and picked up briz about a month ago. Also, not sure i want 3 goalies at this point. But if Johnson plays well, he stays...if he doesn't he goes. I am actually hoping he plays well as Kolzig hasn't been good at all and they give him a few starts coming up.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

JML ...I was looking around at some stuff on the FLyers and I saw rumors that if they dont land Forsberg, the Flyers are planning on offering a 1st rd pick and Carter for Sundin?? any wind of that up north and just curious what you think the Leafs are looking for if they get rid of Sundin
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
        JML ...I was looking around at some stuff on the FLyers and I saw rumors that if they dont land Forsberg, the Flyers are planning on offering a 1st rd pick and Carter for Sundin?? any wind of that up north and just curious what you think the Leafs are looking for if they get rid of Sundin
        i saw that and i also saw that for many reasons as stated by some of the "experts" that won't happen. Leafs will want more for Sundin and the Flyers by all accounts like Carter and would like to keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          JML- GL!....:thumbs:

i answered both your questions and no i am not picking up and rotating goalies. I finally dropped Emery and had enough of his crappy games and lack of playing time. My other 2 goalies i have had for a while....traded for kipper and picked up briz about a month ago. Also, not sure i want 3 goalies at this point. But if Johnson plays well, he stays...if he doesn't he goes. I am actually hoping he plays well as Kolzig hasn't been good at all and they give him a few starts coming up.
          Cool :beerbang:

Just thought the Johnson pickup was odd, cause no matter what, Kolzig is the #1 guy...

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
            Yeah that came out last week....not sure what will happen, but yeah...Sundin would likely get 2 players and a 1st rounder....should be an ineteresting month with trades around here...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Cool :beerbang:

Just thought the Johnson pickup was odd, cause no matter what, Kolzig is the #1 guy...
              JML- there are no more #1's left.......emery wasn't a #1. What i want is a guy who gets a game a week or so and plays well......nitty, lalime, auld etc...i thought he had been playing the best of the bunch. And Emery isn't a #1. he has been brutal....all season....enough is enough on that guy. if he has a miraculous turn around for someone else, great. but if he hasn't put it together by now, i don't think he will. he is just brutal in 1/2+ of his starts and from the sounds of it, it's gerber's to lose again.

Comment

Yeah...Ottawa's in trouble with that goaltending....that is not Stanley Cup caliber...

Comment

:thx: x 3 so far.

I played NYR, CBUS, and WASH after reading your stuff and am waiting on Anaheim too. Only reason I didn't play MIN was cause my guy had -115 or something.

Thanks bud :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Yeah...Ottawa's in trouble with that goaltending....that is not Stanley Cup caliber...
                    Yeah, I bought a bunch of Sens shares at WSEX and I'm praying they can just win a round or two so I can break even. Their goaltending is horrid. Why didn't they offer a second round pick to Anaheim for Bryzgalov??

And speaking of Anaheim...too bad they didn't bother to show up tonight... :puke:

Comment

Yup...wtf is with the Ducks? brutal. Pucklines killed me too, as only one of my teams lost on the board, but not all plays won.

Back next week :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        JML- there are no more #1's left.......emery wasn't a #1.
                        Toskala, Labarbera, Theodore and Lehtonen are available and starters.
                        Also Ellis, Nittymaki, Sabourin, Harding and Lalime are 50/50 type platooners who would play alot more than Johnson, and have much better stats, and are available.

That's why I thought it was a curious pickup!

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X