USFMD82 NHL 1/29-2/5 1st week after All star break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USFMD82 NHL 1/29-2/5 1st week after All star break

Lets hope I can snap out of this 1-1 streak and NOT slip into another 0-2 streak..

Picks for the day is the Buf/TB game. I picked this game because I will be at it..

TB ML/ UNDER 6.5

The Under is a gift, I cant beleive they have it so high, looking at the stats, it appears this is the norm O/U for these two teams however.. Miller and Holmqvist are set to start, homqvist has been doing better between the pipes, unfortunately you cant stop them all.. They are at Tampa, A little fun fact the last 4 games between these teams have been decided by the away team (whic hwas Buf 3 times) Im looking to TB to win tonight because of the injuries to Buf, as well as the momentum TB has.. unfortunately last TB game I went to we got shut out.. so lets see how we fair tonight..

GO BOLTS!
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Last Night 1-1 TB ML/Under6.5

Tonights Pick
    Red Wings -1.5/Over5.5

Comment

0-2 the other night damn that hurt.. well I took the night off last night.. and tonight I am back.. Just doign one bet

1 unit Det/Col Under5.5

Comment

Good Call on the Under Last night.

Nother Detroit Matchup today
        Red Hot Wings (kinda makes you hungry) VS the Hot Bruins

Im going for the Over, last meeting these 2 combined for 7 points

DET/BOS OVER 5.5

Comment

Well bad call on that one.. Least I only lost a unit.. I was doing so good for a while, I started to sway from my normal way of capping.. so im going back to it for tonight, we weil lsee how it turns out.

Why the Under?
          Under has hit 3/4 of the times they have met this season with the score average being 4.5 total. injuries, Souray (who was awesome last year, hasnt done much this year and then there is Horcuff being out as well) Uner id 8-1-2 on the Edm last home games. Calgary has 2.9 goals average over their past 10 while Edmonton has 2.6.

So in the end I woudl feel a bit better if it was set at 5.5 but I will take the Under 5.

EDM/CAL Under 5

Comment

Hit the split last night.. 5-0 from a weakened Edmonton team.. who knew?

I think I will wait a bit before I begin hopping on board the Fade Oilers strategy.

Tonight I have 2 picks

Phi -150
            Stl/TB over 5.5

PHI is a gut play.. and The TB game I will most certainly be tuning in for, my 2nd favorite team (Blues) vs my hometown Team.. Glad I will get this on the Tube tonight.. shoudl be a good one. Both teams are in a slump as far as winning consistently, I woudl almost lean on TB to win, but not comfortable on that. The 2 teams have averaged over the last 10 games TB 2.7 STL 2.4 And with Ramo getting the start I feel confident in a high scoring game tonight.. both teams.. Lets hope I am right! Last play in this thread

Comment

Working...
            X