• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

YTD: 73-94, -45.86 Units

0-3 last night, with 2 shootout losses...:bang:

Bruins +130 vs Red Wings
    Boston a hot team (winning 5 of 6), are good at home, have blown out the Wings once this year already...and are facing them on a b2b? I don't care if it is the Wings...this should be a pick'em at worst.

Kings +170 vs Devils
    Another team on a b2b laying a huge number. Kings playing decent recently (winning 6 of 9), and worth a shot heare, IMO against the Devils on that b2b, and in the midst of a 3 game losing streak, and 5 for 7 overall.

Ducks +135 vs Flyers
    Can't jump of the Ducks yet, especially with another big dog line...this talented lineup has to break out sometime.....mostly a chase though...lol

Coyotes +144 vs Predators
    Phoenix a good road team, and had also won 3 in a row before going into Detroit and giving them a run for their money 3 days ago.

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

GL JML. I actually really like 3 of the 4. Nothing would make me back the Ducks right now...

Comment

JML- GL!.....get 'er back tonight.....:thumbs:........PHX and the CAL game are the other 2 i am still looking at. I agree on the BOS game but i played the numbers and went with the Under. When did they play this year season, though....:dunno:.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

unfortunately we have to wait a few nights to bet the nuckers again jml but gl tonight

Comment

Thanks guys.

Ang...yeah, Anaheim would be the one I'm not sold on...like I said, it's kind of a chase, as I've lost 3 straight with them, lol....and the price is right for the talent that team has.

FF...yeah...my mistake...that was last year...I looked at the history, and quickly saw the last game "2007", and didn't realize it wss late last year. GL!

FLM....might have to chase with the nuckers next game as well. lmao. I can't believe you boy Nasland couldn't hit that penalty shot late in OT!!! once they went to SO, I knew we were done...lol

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Adding 2 more after reading FF's post. I liked Washington when capping earlier, but the number scared me off....decided to play that and SJ pucklines...that'll be it though.....just need 3 of 6 for a winning day.....looking for 4 or 5...lol...

Sharks PL +136 vs Hawks

Capitals PL +153 vs Thrashers

2 Units Each

Comment

I had no doubt he was missing the penalty shot. He was more likely to score getting tackled by Horton on the initial play than he was on the ps. He's just awful in shootouts and penalty shots. I'll be chasing, they can't lose forever lol

Comment

Adding...

Senators +215
                vs Leafs
                This is the single most disgusting bet I have ever made....hoping for a Senators blowout. Wow. I feel dirtier than a Tijuana whore.

1/2 Unit

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Adding...

Senators +215
                  vs Leafs
                  This is the single most disgusting bet I have ever made....hoping for a Senators blowout. Wow. I feel dirtier than a Tijuana whore.

1/2 Unit
                  :beerbang:

seems to be a lot of opening period grab ass tonight in all these games........more like the US figure skating trials than hockey.......ducks with 1 SOG through 11 minutes....

Comment

spezza should be nicknamed the "invisible man". he is a 3rd line centerman without a heatly on his wing. he might as well be on their checking line. you really find out who your MVP's are when a guy goes down. he doesn't have what a Thorton has where he can play with scrubs and make them better. it's the other way around with him. He is a product of who HE plays with......all his points come with those 2 or on the PP with the whole unit....

freeking Emery...:puke:

Comment

lmao...for a couple of guys who follow hockey like we do, we sure don't do a very good job of figuring out when a team is going to outshoot another one 36-11 and lose........

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        spezza should be nicknamed the "invisible man". he is a 3rd line centerman without a heatly on his wing. he might as well be on their checking line. you really find out who your MVP's are when a guy goes down. he doesn't have what a Thorton has where he can play with scrubs and make them better. it's the other way around with him. He is a product of who HE plays with......all his points come with those 2 or on the PP with the whole unit....

freeking Emery...:puke:
                        and my heavens, how bad are those 2 individuals.....emery and spezza......spezza is showing the hockey world just how average he really is when he doesn't have 2 of the 10 or so best forwards in the game to play with....and Emery........wow.......they should just waive his ass at this point..........spezza has gotten hammered in the FO dot the past few games as well.......

Comment

JML pick yourself up man...........don't give your NFL winnings over to this NHL game......and dont tail FF either :laughing: :laughing:
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

This season has just been horrible for everyone. I don't know whether to just give up or what...

Comment

Yup...I don't know what to say....just horrible.... :laughing:

My Tom Brady winnings are going right back to Pinnacle from the sport I know the best....it's laughable this year in pucks for me....

Comment

Working...
                              X