Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday Pain >>>

YTD: 73-94, -58.36 Units

Please do not follow this pick...I have a beat on the NHL this year about as much as a Blind Tibetan Monk.

Habs -112 vs Rangers
    NY is one of the worst road teams in the league this year....so if they are able to beat Philly, NJ and Montreal in 3 consecutive road games....I'll eat my hat...

4 Units

Maybe the Canadian Gods are pissed at you for making so much money on an american sport. LOL!:laughing:

GL today JML!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      YTD: 73-94, -58.36 Units

Please do not follow this pick...I have a beat on the NHL this year about as much as a Blind Tibetan Monk.

Habs -112 vs Rangers
      NY is one of the worst road teams in the league this year....so if they are able to beat Philly, NJ and Montreal in 3 consecutive road games....I'll eat my hat...

4 Units
      GL!....i played it too, but didn't bother to post it. i can't remember a year where i had more teams that outshot somebody 40-10 and lost..........:ohman:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        i can't remember a year where i had more teams that outshot somebody 40-10 and lost..........:ohman:
        seriously!! :puke:

Comment

:laughing:

Habs up 3-0 in the 2nd...manage to lose 4-3... :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            :laughing:

Habs up 3-0 in the 2nd...manage to lose 4-3... :laughing:
            :laughing: ......i mean, it's laughable. It would be one thing if i was just on the wrong side of stuff and i could chalk it up to bad capping. But wow.....3-0 lead with one of the hottest goalies in net and playing at home and they lose it 5-3. Ottawa last night doesn't get a single PP in the game???....:dunno:....granted that probably wasn't the smartest play but still........WAS outshoots ATL last night 36-10 (not counting ENG shot) and loses 2-0......:dunno:......SAN outshoots CHI like 13-4 in the 1P and ends up down 1-0 and then has to go to a SO to win a game that they outshoot them 40-21........

at this point i really don't know what more i can do. it's not like all the favs are circling the drain either. you lost an entire card full of "+" signs........not really sure where to go at this point..........
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Just an unlucky run is all. Shake it off. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X